Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: 6God. on July 07, 2019, 12:15:21 AM
the way y'all lie. The movie wont be good

vvgghhhhh babe wyd

Murrah

"Y'all See It"

I decided to try this after so many posts of her.

My review: 7/10. It's tasty, has an Old Bay flavoring. The recipe's seafood to pasta blends just right. Neptune/crab salad X Pasta salad.  My only criticism is that the Mermaid Meat is apparently imitation crab  :-/, which is included along with actual lump crab meat to stretch/cut cost I'm sure. The bites that include shrimp are heavenly. I'm sure that a fresh batch from the restaurant is much better, but if you're a cook you can totally attempt to recreate this on your own, but there's definitely some extra ingredient giving it that umph!  I say try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

BAPHOMET.

emzen

I really hate how optimistic I am

My worst goddamn trait, always looking like booboo the fool

how u let him cheat

Quote from: emzen on July 07, 2019, 02:00:18 AM
I really hate how optimistic I am

My worst goddamn trait, always looking like booboo the fool

there a difference between optimism and stupidity

i have no idea what end of the spectrum you may fall on cuz i don't know u, so no shade

but u can be an optimist and still exercize wisdom at the same time
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Murrah

West Indian guys are way too rough. There's nothing sensual about wrestling moves and Hulk smashing your genitals together. They screw like they dance.

West African guys are very carnal, I'm not interested in having my clothes ripped off and being ravaged. It's the way to go if you want to roleplay a white woman being raped by a field slave.

East African guys just sorta lay there like a cold dead fish.

:welllol:

Murrah

I came to Starbucks to write, and apparently one of the baristas is a member of the beyhive controlling the music. I heard 3 tracks from the Homecoming album back to back and I politely asked them to change the music, but they still haven't. I'm trying not to be that person who threatens to call corporate, but I shouldn't have to be forced to listen to this.

Murrah

Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a member of the Navy on the way out.  :welllol:

Murrah

It just hit me that I can never come back to this location.  :uhh:

Those bitches will surely spit in my drink.  :roflmao:

LOONA.

Sir John is doing a masterclass and one of the gurs on Twitter said he let it slip that Bey shot a vidya in the desert last week.     

:guys:

MelMel

Quote from: Murrah on July 07, 2019, 09:16:28 PM
Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a member of the Navy on the way out.  :welllol:
so because they were playing music that they like, you know, to get through their day from dealing with bullshit ass people like you, you threaten to call Corporate on them because they were playing Beyoncé? Are you serious?  :uhh: