Bran says the weight gain was for the role Cassie

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

do ppl usually do that for TV mess? or just movies.

Cassie is supposed to be bigger?

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on March 30, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
I just knew it was on purpose. I thought maybe it had something to do with her daughter at first. After watching STAR, I felt it was for Cassie.
:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 30, 2018, 10:00:02 PM
do ppl usually do that for TV mess? or just movies.

Cassie is supposed to be bigger?
I think she did it for multiple roles tbh. I think she wanted to break the Moesha/Cinderella mold..

Heated🔥

Quote from: BowDown on March 30, 2018, 10:06:50 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on March 30, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
I just knew it was on purpose. I thought maybe it had something to do with her daughter at first. After watching STAR, I felt it was for Cassie.
:omgwatshappening:
like really bitch?

brocka4life

It?s believable. I mean, with Patti being the mom and Queen Latifah being the sister, skinny Cassie would not be believable.

Thespian self!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on March 30, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
It?s believable. I mean, with Patti being the mom and Queen Latifah being the sister, skinny Cassie would not be believable.

Thespian self!
s

ppl don't have skinny siblings?
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

and .... did you just call Patti n Quee' .....?

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 30, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 30, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Thespian self!
s

ppl don't have skinny siblings?

They do, but their momma don?t sell a line of fattening, diabetic desserts.

brocka4life

Plus, Cassie is a thug. Who would be scared of her if she were 98 pounds when soak n wet?

Buy The Stars✨

It makes sense. Especially if they are gonna extend her character.  Maybeeeee they have her kinda thick cause her character
Is gonna lose weight and get a record deal later in the show and cross over to empire and slay there I dunno lmao

GYNandTONIC

I knew it was for the role. It literally made perfect sense. Why would queen and patti be all lumpy with a modelesque sister/daughter? Of course that may happen in real life but in television you want some sort of continuity

Young

RAY7

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: AYR on March 31, 2018, 12:05:48 AM
She was big since like 2016
Bran, bye

Brandy had her BET honors in 2016, she wasn't big at all.

Also people audition and sign contracts long before things go into production. So it pretty possible she gained weight for the audition. I find it hard to believe someone as fit and with a eating disorder past would be just gaining weight for shits a giggles.