Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE_FIRST_LADY

:plzstop: i need a new faith album...

Murrah

Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 02:43:56 PM
Quote from: Murrah on July 07, 2019, 09:16:28 PM
Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a member of the Navy on the way out.  :welllol:
so because they were playing music that they like, you know, to get through their day from dealing with bullshit ass people like you, you threaten to call Corporate on them because they were playing Beyoncé? Are you serious?  :uhh:
Yes it was extremely loud also, they were spamming the audio. I could sit through a song or two, but not the entire album. They're not getting paid to STAN on the clock.

GLOCK

Quote from: Murrah on July 07, 2019, 09:03:08 PM
I came to Starbucks to write, and apparently one of the baristas is a member of the beyhive controlling the music. I heard 3 tracks from the Homecoming album back to back and I politely asked them to change the music, but they still haven't. I'm trying not to be that person who threatens to call corporate, but I shouldn't have to be forced to listen to this.
ur so extra  :dead:

GLOCK

I can never work in retail again 
people like that make it so hard for ppl
smfh 

are u white?

Kalifornia.

GLOCK

VXBXXXBBXBXBXBXNXNXNDNDNDKKDKDKDKSKKSKSKSKKSKSKSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOS

Cowboy Nine

Kaeli.

July 08, 2019, 11:11:01 PM #2752 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 11:11:35 PM by Kaeli.

Nnnnbgf

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 08, 2019, 07:46:52 PM

Wtf? dvsvnnbbbbb :plzstop:
jdjdjdjjdkdkdkdkdkdkdjdkddkjddjjddjdjjdjdjdjddjjddjdjdjjddjjdjdjddjjddjjd

I hate the Internet

THE_FIRST_LADY

:supluv: my vocal range is pretty expansive... the notes that i be hitting and sustaining...  :plzstop: i really be doing vocal acrobatics... 🔑

Kaeli.

MelMel

Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 11:25:23 PM
Quote from: Murrah on July 08, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

so because they were playing music that they like, you know, to get through their day from dealing with bullshit ass people like you, you threaten to call Corporate on them because they were playing Beyoncé? Are you serious?  :uhh:
Yes it was extremely loud also, they were spamming the audio. I could sit through a song or two, but not the entire album. They're not getting paid to STAN on the clock.
Now if it was loud I can understand complaining.

Loud anything can wreak havoc on any writing process. If you were there to write and they were blasting Beyonce for their own personal pleasure, I get it.

That could really fuck with the atmosphere. People just don't go to a place like Starbucks for the scones and coffee. Their atmosphere is a huge part of the brand in general.
but he was more upset over them playing Beyoncé. I'm sorry but that's a shitty thing to do

and fuck u btw :hmph:

MelMel

Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 11:55:44 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 11:53:05 PM

Loud anything can wreak havoc on any writing process. If you were there to write and they were blasting Beyonce for their own personal pleasure, I get it.

That could really fuck with the atmosphere. People just don't go to a place like Starbucks for the scones and coffee. Their atmosphere is a huge part of the brand in general.
but he was more upset over them playing Beyoncé. I'm sorry but that's a shitty thing to do

fsfssfsfsfsfs

I was kinda  :shook: at the whole story until he mentioned it was extremely loud.

If that's true, he had a right to complain IMO. Sounds like some hoodrat mess.
yeah he could have asked him to turn it down

or take his to the library  :hmph:

Murrah

Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 11:57:26 PM
Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 11:55:44 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 11:53:05 PM

fsfssfsfsfsfs

I was kinda  :shook: at the whole story until he mentioned it was extremely loud.

If that's true, he had a right to complain IMO. Sounds like some hoodrat mess.
yeah he could have asked him to turn it down

or take his to the library  :hmph:
I did both, and none of the passive Asians were going to speak up, so I had to say something. The employees were dead ass wrong for playing the OT Genesis "Everybody Mad" dance break in Starbucks. It's not the culture, and the bitch lied about it being the official music.

It came down to my happiness or theirs and I chose mine. *Whitney Smile*