Rih & Jans Ack!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 02, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EgyptianSong

Vogue :
QuoteJackson's presence at the awards had special significance. As a fashion innovator and chart-topping artist who unapologetically challenged ideas about what a pop star could do, she paved the way for the current generation of stars—something, Rihanna has repeatedly acknowledged. "Janet Jackson, Destiny's Child, Whitney Houston—they were the people who motivated me to do this, who I idolized and looked up to, and said I want to be like them," she told MTV in 2010. "That started the dream, and it just went from there, and became a reality." Rihanna's Urban Luxe award win brings things full circle.

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/rihanna-fashion-awards-2019-janet-jackson-urban-luxe

Impactnet being recognized for the legend that she is :scrumptious:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: EgyptianSong on December 02, 2019, 06:54:13 PM
Vogue :
QuoteJackson's presence at the awards had special significance. As a fashion innovator and chart-topping artist who unapologetically challenged ideas about what a pop star could do, she paved the way for the current generation of stars—something, Rihanna has repeatedly acknowledged. "Janet Jackson, Destiny's Child, Whitney Houston—they were the people who motivated me to do this, who I idolized and looked up to, and said I want to be like them," she told MTV in 2010. "That started the dream, and it just went from there, and became a reality." Rihanna's Urban Luxe award win brings things full circle.

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/rihanna-fashion-awards-2019-janet-jackson-urban-luxe

Impactnet being recognized for the legend that she is :scrumptious:
:flamebroiled:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Freeruu on December 02, 2019, 05:26:37 PM

vvv'cccccccccccfccfffdcccccccccccc

what in the aah real monsters fuck

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Kalifornia.

Jan & this ensemble are giving me Sam Kinison :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Aunty Jans could have given us more of a look, shit....

Naomi Hit Me

Jdjdjdj Naomi and Rihanna still aren't friends huh
Wtf
:guys: