Hugo

was just about to post
well yeah I'm sure she's on Empire
I screeched when she said "Meeting with Fox"

Queen is WORKING!  :sobusyjetsetter:

Jon

Mel.

Buy The Stars✨

i love these little updates and i LOVE that the short is hair is GONE!!! ughhh yes ghan .. slayme .. ughh

Rod

yas! its all coming together. she looks flawless. i jumped back when i saw the way her chest was bouncing around like she stack double d's now or something. cmon weight gain. she looks absolutely beautiful

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rod on June 24, 2015, 07:14:59 PM
yas! its all coming together. she looks flawless. i jumped back when i saw the way her chest was bouncing around like she stack double d's now or something. cmon weight gain. she looks absolutely beautiful

how did she gain weight so fast though ?

Rod

Rod

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 24, 2015, 07:15:37 PM
Quote from: Rod on June 24, 2015, 07:14:59 PM

how did she gain weight so fast though ?

i honestly was just thinking the same thing. i literally just saw her in Chicago like 2 weeks ago and she was a good size, but not like this.

And the way she said she's feeling the weight gain like it was something she bought from the mall to try  :plzstop: idk and idc as long as she's healthy because it looks good on her!!

Rod

double post

BigDawg

Cowgirl

Give some of these unemployed flops a job or 2!
:plzstop:

Bookdy>>>>
:sobusyjetsetter: