The Queens SUPREME Court RETURNS! Live Now ft SPECIAL GUESTS!

Started by Freemala Harris, March 19, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: herbie on March 19, 2018, 10:39:43 PM
if this is a battle for the bench shequeina is gnawing on lil mo's skull

mo get buck or something. where is her personality. this terrorist mess has calmed her down maybe

I need shaniqua to speak more clear.  She is hard to understand sometimes
But I agree lil mo seems kinda I dunno docile like her nigga gave her some Xanax to calm her down

Eternal Bell

.lk,mjnhbgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmugtb

this is still vry urban

i thought madz was gonna go mores...upscale
mayb' have sandra bullock on

Buy The Stars✨

I already turned it off lol. I didn't want too but I got bored lol

Scott.

Lil' Mo and Shekinah were perfect for this. But Shekinah will probably be a better co-host than Mo

Freemala Harris

Quote from: herbie on March 19, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on March 19, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
Queen needs to bring Jess on next week
jessica kohinoor's mess is actually more entertaining than this

which is interesting because jess is very mild. she's not reading people and mess and is always pretty positive but i've watched a full 3 hour episode from her just last week

:dead: :dead:

Stan owt then

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

.betterwiseup

Lil Mo should?ve stayed her ass home with those 10 kids.

Opposites Attract.

I know what the problem is..... They're trying too hard. It just needs to flow and they need to go over the docket ahead of time. Lil Mo was boring here and I was shocked. She needs a Male point of view on the panel.

Overall it was cute but they need to stop rushing the cases. Tiny's BFF was perfect.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RatherBe

I honestly just keep rewinding Maddie bopping her manufactured tits at the beginning of the video... I haven't even watched the rest... the combination of the theme song with the titty bop is giving me life for some reason.

Opposites Attract.

The IG video mess was better. That's what it should be and they need to let the girls call and be messy like Shekinah did with Trinas assistant

It's unconditional, these days you know....

.betterwiseup

Seems like Khia is regretting she went hard on Maddie. She said tonight she wish her and Maddie would?ve talked it out.
Khia is a nutcase because she blocked Maddie on all platforms and blocked her number.