Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

QuoteNow there's no question that 2018 will forever be known as the year of the Black Panther. Many other films have come and gone since the film's February release, but hasn't stopped it from the hero popping up in conversation as it continues to shatter records. Black Panther will now pass $700 million today, sitting comfortably at its throne as the most successful Marvel film, also biggest solo-superhero film to ever grace the silver screen and one of the highest grossing films of all time. You heard that right -- neither Batman nor an Avengers team-up film have anything on T'Challa.

The projection comes after some unexpected theater earnings on Thursday and Friday, according to a report from Forbes. This is unheard of as the movie enters its 170th day of release, and only two other films have topped the $700 million mark, with Avatar and Star Wars: The Force Awakens respectively at the top two. Avengers: Infinity War follows closely behind Black Panther as the 4th highest grossing movie domestically, with $678 million of earnings. The movie was a culmination of a decade worth of Marvel films and also featured Black Panther and his world of Wakanda.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2455126/black-panther-just-crossed-another-box-office-milestone

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

MAY

ya rock muh world.

D.I.E.G.O.

I saw a screening of it, but I'm going this weekend as well to support. Amazing!

fresh

BigDawg

Im going to let some of the crowd die down and go next weekend

Navyman

Bih I'm going tomorrow already bought my tickets and one more day on the weekend not sure yet.
:letsmessfag:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 14, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Bih I'm going tomorrow already bought my tickets and one more day on the weekend not sure yet.
where do u live :guys:

Cowboy Nine

Not yet. I have my ticket to see it Saturday.

And I'm probably seeing it Monday too.

Can't waits.

:stressed:

ya rock muh world.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MARS. on February 14, 2018, 04:48:56 PM
Can it come out first
lkankslkladfsklmsdfk

There are already showings of it tonight.

fresh

im gonna see it every weekend in February.
black history month!! stay woke

Navyman

Quote from: southside vicious. on February 14, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 14, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
where do u live :guys:
San Diego now