Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 26, 2019, 01:24:27 PM
Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

ssssssdssddsddffffffc
Silent, wtf is GOOD!?!?

zzzzzxfhhbvdxxxzzfgyh
Is this from that r. Kellt concert? Zfvfddzzzdds
sddsddsdffdddsddffdddffffddddfffff
Those bitches wanted ANSWERS.  :plzstop:
Zzzxxffdddddddth
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 06:16:38 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:08:32 PM
I mean it's great to want a Beyonce mess from GHan

But to be fair, Beyonce was put through boot camp hell as a child to build the stamina she has.

No one can wake up one day and say "ack! Imma give a Beyonce tea today."
Unless they've had extensive Beyonce training.

She's often compared to Michael for her performances and guess what - he had VERY similar training as a child.

GHan was just never a Beyonce type performer. And that doesn't mean she's less of an artist, it just means she didn't come from that foundation.

So she may need to decide if she wants to continue chasing waterfalls or stick to the rivers and ponds she's used to. The former would be very ambitious of her trying, the latter may be more of a reality.
!!!

djdjdjdj but Beyonce is the quee of immaculately undetectable backtracks too

'ology

Quote from: Nine on January 26, 2019, 02:22:35 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on January 26, 2019, 02:03:03 PM
Quote. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

ajkndas;sdaknads this RAMBLING
Zzzzzzzxfggfd

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 06:36:25 PM

But to be fair, Beyonce was put through boot camp hell as a child to build the stamina she has.

She's often compared to Michael for her performances and guess what - he had VERY similar training as a child.

GHan was just never a Beyonce type performer. And that doesn't mean she's less of an artist, it just means she didn't come from that foundation.

So she may need to decide if she wants to continue chasing waterfalls or stick to the rivers and ponds she's used to. The former would be very ambitious of her trying, the latter may be more of a reality.
!!!

But not with Intimate performance s like "I am Yours" or "A Night with Beyonce" on ITV  :udontlookok:

'ology

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:42:15 AM
I'm still so dead at silent coming on here trying to give a

Let's make a video guys! For bran! She is sick! Everyone in DC lets meet today at the pentagon! But she doesn't know don't tell her lolz

Gorlllll
I'm really hollerin!!! :kii:
I was like how disconnected can they be from this situation

Didn?t he say the video wouldn?t be Brandy related?
What was it gonna be then?
:shannonsmissing:

'ology

'ology

Well this was entertaining

CHOKE

I blame Frank tbh

Pushed her too far, trying to make her give a Beyonce mess

'ology

Camo

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 06:36:25 PM

!!!

But when beys mic is on she kills it.

BranBran

I can see the Kennedy Center from my hotel window. This was supposed to be the night :(

ton

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 11:24:47 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 25, 2019, 02:02:09 PM
I just Steffon made this thread. Finally this nigga was on time with some Brandy tea :kii:
Yea we living in the last days!
vcccccccccccvccc

FRANCE

When I compared a Brandy live performance to Beyonce, I dont mean a Beyonce concert per se. I compared because Beyonce herself is also a user of pre-recorded vocals. I dont need all of that. A mic stand, a stool, whatever is all we need and just for her to sing. MANY artists have done that. If Monica was booked, she wouldve done that. Off key in spots and elongated notes and all, she will give u a LIVE vocal from start to finish. Brandy hasn't in a very long time and that's a part of the problem is really all I'm saying. But ur right though. Its either she does that, or sticks to the rivers and lakes she's used to. But if thats the case, dont book a NSO type show if u know u cant deliver or take all the extra precautions to make sure ur okay. A big lesson for her though I'm sure.