Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 02:40:58 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:01:18 PM
fucking fake ass motherfucker
:omgwatshappening:
SLKJHGGGGGGGGGGGDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDF

May im sorry but did you at least PINCH the bitch  :guys:

yearofbrandy

Whenever she don?t win st something, she put the blame on everyone else. Albums, acting, personal life and friends it seem like. Princess was right.

Ma Lo

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 26, 2019, 03:29:30 PM
Whenever she don?t win st something, she put the blame on everyone else. Albums, acting, personal life and friends it seem like. Princess was right.

:omgwatshappening:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 01:15:48 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 11:55:40 AM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

I came from Dallas so honestly it's not to far it's just there is nothing to do in this cold ass city but fuck some ass no lie lol
P

:dead:
:plzstop:

He better not fuck not one person here in DC.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

brocka4life

She should just release the single to get the fans off this topic. This will eventually die down like everything else. I mean the girl survived an empty stadium in South Africa scandal.

Release the single and change the headlines before this extends beyond this board.

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 26, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:14:48 AM
Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:
True but i feel like she also needed to stretch herself to do sumn else. She was coming into their world and if she didn't feel like she was capable of meeting certain requirements then it's on her to move around.......and not the damn day before the show . Everyone knows what the NSO is gonna give.  I think it's a lil crazy for her to come in there trying to make that a regular brandy show. The whole point of doing it is to give sumn DIFFERENT! Ideally, yea they'd meet in the middle and make sumn magical but ultimately i think it was on brandy to conform to them, not the other way around

I?m not making any excuses for her, but I?m thinking she did try to meet in the middle and rearranged things to fit what they were asking of her. Possibly that caused her to do more vocally than she initially set out to do. I believe the illness. But I also think there may be some validity to it leading to this. She should have cleared her schedule in advance and been on vocal rest leading up to the shows to begin with.

brocka4life

I really don?t think she would have let her friend Silent fly all the way there if she wanted to cancel it ahead of time. If she did want to cancel in advance, I would think she would tell him to save his coin. Besides, she put a post within the last week about DC.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 01:15:48 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 11:55:40 AM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

I came from Dallas so honestly it's not to far it's just there is nothing to do in this cold ass city but fuck some ass no lie lol
P

:dead:
:plzstop:

He better not fuck not one person here in DC.

Got a cute twink for later tonight hun ... what's good?

brocka4life

Isn?t DC like the #2 capital for HIV?

Be safe, be smart. Wrap it up.