The year is almost over.

Started by Heated🔥, November 14, 2019, 01:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

AfroJisiac

dfghjiijhhkl,m

we gon have to be patient...as usual lol   at this point there's nothing we can do but wait and pray lol

long-timeTheRoofFan

I don't want the new album this year anymore. I'm ready to wait until 2020. It would be a waste I feel to drop her new album now unless it's a Christmas Album/EP

:supluv:

Let's start off the next Decade the right way with new Brandy

AfroJisiac

December 01, 2019, 10:22:18 AM #3 Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 02:50:12 PM by AfroJisiac
sdfghjkljh vghjkl  it won't come in 20 just watch..!!
i don't know why but i feel like the work with Camper will be scrapped and never released... the songs are hittin' 2 years old , watch them sound dated when she feels ready to release them.. hjkhjjkn

i feel like there will be a "back to square one" moment  #ImInAnewSpace #DivineTiming  #RoleModel 

ugh i just can't
am losing hope

AfroJisiac

brandy girl if u're too scared to release the album...
with  all the songs u been recording' for 7 years...grab a few of them and release an EP or Two, girl... it's gettin ridiculous.. 

that album better be groundbreaking' after all that wait...if not, i'm done

BrandyAlways

It's getting absolutely ridiculous! There might be things going on behind the scenes that are out of her hands...But at this point she could just be honest about it and tell us. I still hope the work with DJ Camper will make it on the actual album, EP, or whatever it is that they're going for in the end. Brandy introduced Jessie J to Camper and her album came out over a year ago already and it's amazing. I also love the work Camper did with Christina Aguilera on her last album. I wouldn't be surprised if the project doesn't drop in 2020 either. Keep your expectations as low as possible. People don't really buy albums anymore and especially with Brandy who hasn't had a lot of commercial success this past decade it could be the case that eOne is giving her a hard time & telling her to change the direction.  :thatssowendy:

AfroJisiac

at this point she needs to release something... even of it's EPs..but girl...do something... 

lovechild

I'm just hoping she releases at least the single by her birthday .