Why can’t these GANGS ever do anything right?!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, November 21, 2020, 03:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

With all the unjustified murders no one person wants to shoot George Zimmerman or Kyle Rittenhouse?!?

….ok.

If he moved into the hood where the black gangs actually are he wouldn't last a week

I think for his situation it would be the local police who'd get him GOT. But I'm pretty sure they salute him and are happy to protect him. Nnnnnbbbbb

hes on Tinder and everything fbjfjfjfnfn
Livin his best life ❤️

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/04/17/after-getting-booted-from-bumble-george-zimmerman-is-now-using-a-fake-name-on-tinder

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 21, 2020, 04:09:55 PM
If he moved into the hood where the black gangs actually are he wouldn't last a week

I think for his situation it would be the local police who'd get him GOT. But I'm pretty sure they salute him and are happy to protect him. Nnnnnbbbbb

hes on Tinder and everything fbjfjfjfnfn
Livin his best life ❤️

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/04/17/after-getting-booted-from-bumble-george-zimmerman-is-now-using-a-fake-name-on-tinder

O
M
G :uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

how u let him cheat

vvvvvvvvvvvccxx xxccx

the girls aint having it with this cracker faggot
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

Fmjfjfjfnfnf

"Hi you're pretty ❤️ "

he legit expects to live a normal life after gunning that boy down 

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 21, 2020, 04:34:41 PM
Fmjfjfjfnfnf

"Hi you're pretty ❤️ "

he legit expects to live a normal life after gunning that boy down
:plzstop: :plzstop: :uhh:

Bigmacthawoppa

November 21, 2020, 06:13:20 PM #7 Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 06:28:36 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
I was really hoping Kyle would get raped and murdered in jail. It's disgusting that he was bailed out. Now I need a real life Dexter/Angela Abar to start coming and handling these people.

Cowgirl

187!

Makes no damn sense. A buncha unemployed faggots.