Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheletterJ

Why do you all do this to yourselves? Now when she drops this song and video y'all asses gone be excited and lit! Brandy is fine, if she feels she needs to cancel a show I'm sure it's for a good reason. Stop acting like this girl ain't been working all her life. If anyone of us were her and had to go through the shit she has we would be a little fucked up too! Love me some Brandy and when this single / album drop.... I'm supporting!!!

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on February 15, 2020, 11:07:00 AMIf anyone of us were her and had to go through the shit she has we would be a little fucked up too!
sssssss

Did you .... just call Brandy MENT?
:thatssowendy:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Troye on February 15, 2020, 10:59:26 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on February 15, 2020, 10:35:08 AM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 15, 2020, 07:53:16 AM
Quote from: Hugo on February 15, 2020, 06:51:31 AM
fffffffffff

https://twitter.com/brandylegion/status/1184489117222080514?
sssssss

But she really needs to go ahead and announce she's in bad health

That's clearly what's going on, I just haven't wanted to call it yet.

Remember when Toni finally had to admit it because the ppl wanted a reason or their coin back? :dead:

Like I rather she just let ppl know what it is.

I wouldn't b surprised if she's sick cause everyone here n LA is getting sick and it's lasting for a month or so.

So what's her excuse for the dc mess

I dunno about the DC mess. I would say something but I won't. All I kno is when it's time to promote she better  start taking some vitamin C cause she can't keep getting sick and canceling shows. 

Harlem

Do we need to send sis a pack of Emergen-C & ginger shots? b/c I need her to be healthy to kick this era off

Seven

I've been saying for awhile that something is up with her health wise. If I had to call, I think it may be mental health related. The weight fluctuation, cancelled appearances, erratic behavior on social media, DC Kennedy Center fiasco. She also passed out on that plane a few years ago. Something is up with sis, but I first and foremost I hope that she's ok. I also hope that she comes out on top for this new era.

TheletterJ

She will. As long as she keeps the right people around. The business is hard  on celebrities who started out young. Brandy has been Hollywood her entire life and its mentally exhausting I'm sure. She will come out on top. I think the 2/11 era broke her somewhere. Her bounce back hasn't been the same. All in all I'm super proud of her and want nothing but winning vibes sent her way! She's going to slay and I'm ready. Summer 20/20 will be lit!

fedswatchin

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on February 15, 2020, 11:07:00 AM
Why do you all do this to yourselves? Now when she drops this song and video y'all asses gone be excited and lit! Brandy is fine, if she feels she needs to cancel a show I'm sure it's for a good reason. Stop acting like this girl ain't been working all her life. If anyone of us were her and had to go through the shit she has we would be a little fucked up too! Love me some Brandy and when this single / album drop.... I'm supporting!!!
stan for your fucking queen through it all, we love to see it :sobusyjetsetter:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2020, 12:17:20 PM
Do we need to send sis a pack of Emergen-C & ginger shots? b/c I need her to be healthy to kick this era off

Yup and a B12 shot  :dead:

Blackpantha

Quote from: 4everMonk on February 15, 2020, 01:19:57 PM
Quote from: Seven on February 15, 2020, 12:25:17 PM
I've been saying for awhile that something is up with her health wise. If I had to call, I think it may be mental health related. The weight fluctuation, cancelled appearances, erratic behavior on social media, DC Kennedy Center fiasco. She also passed out on that plane a few years ago. Something is up with sis, but I first and foremost I hope that she's ok. I also hope that she comes out on top for this new era.
n

love how the mental health professionals and MDs be login in to Bsource with their differentials and diagnoses

Girl stfu and go back to tending to bagged groceries

:omgwatshappening:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Monika

Yahudah

FRANCE

Ya'll ready for that Day 3 insta post tomorrow? What ya'll expecting to see?

🦚

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on February 15, 2020, 02:09:36 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2020, 12:17:20 PM

Yup and a B12 shot  :dead:

B12 shots are not safe. You don't pee out the excess like with vitamin C
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/