Young

And yawl drag just about every damn snippet she does put out dddddd

It's  like wtf 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 12:35:42 PM
I swear if Bran ever visted this board again :stressed:

shed feel hopeless

like her core fans really hate her and wanna drag her
everything she does isn't enough to the point where now even the accomplishments she is achieving Now aren't appreciated

I'd be scared to release too tbh

Finally one of you dummies gets it.

I'll always be Brandy fan but I don't believe shit she says and I have no faith this era is gonna be different than the rest. 

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

I really can't wait till she releases

It'll be the biggest Gag yet on here

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 06:12:56 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 07, 2020, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: Hugo on January 07, 2020, 05:36:26 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 05:26:32 AM
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:40:55 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 07, 2020, 02:39:14 AM
N

Like she's not known for letting opportunities pass her by.

She probably won't even show up to the ceremony.

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

Not trying to be funny, but has she even acknowledged the nomination officially?

No
yes she has  :dead:

The day she was said to be nominated.  She just wasn't jumping up and down and making videos about it. Being nominated ain't new to her

This doesn't say anything about being nominated..
"this moment" in that long paragraph is the nomination she's referring to. It was the same day

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on January 07, 2020, 06:20:50 AM
Quote from: Hugo on January 07, 2020, 05:36:26 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 05:26:32 AM
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:40:55 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 07, 2020, 02:39:14 AM
N

Like she's not known for letting opportunities pass her by.

She probably won't even show up to the ceremony.

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

Not trying to be funny, but has she even acknowledged the nomination officially?

No

Yes she has. And there was a thread on it here.

"I sing from my soul," says Brandy, who recently signed with Maverick for management. "To be recognized by the Recording Academy is humbling, mind-blowing and a true confirmation to keep expressing myself through this beautiful art we call music."

Camo

I love threads like these and watching everyone vent and diagnose the situation :kii:... I think her and Daniel will perform soon...

and the "insider's" have been lying for years.

AfroJisiac

i adore Bran,  and musically she's my every-fucking-thing, she's more than an inspiration to me. To me she is Music cause she made me understand it, understand songs, understand layers, harmonies, tones, texture .. and will always be a fuckin' stan.

But i'm only human and i get frustrated and mad @ some of the shit she does (cause hell she's not perfect either) and how poorly her career is handled sometimes (wrong choices, missed opportunities, never bein' ready to release something when it's time to, always be behind timing wise etc..) 
that doesn't make me less of a stan. Yeah i get it she doesn't wanna flop... but how r u not gonna flop if u never release with consistency? how r u not gonna flop if u release one album every 4+ year? 
how r u not gonna flop when u always scrap projects and go back to square one?   yes i get the perfectionist part and that's also what i love about her but at one point she needs to let it go and release and let the public appreciate it...
Sometimes i feel like she doesn't realize how many people in the world crave for her music and her gift but Sis is so "scared" to deliver on a regular basis. 
She has the chance to make herself be appreciated  while she's here with all the music she recorded and never released...i really don't want her be one of those artists once they're not here anymore all their unreleased materials come out and then the public goes "oh wow she/he was gifted, she/he'll be missed"  ugh i just don't!   bitch, release it while u're still here. and if it fails keep releasing till it gets where u want it to be. u got pleeeently of songs sitting home waiting to be on albums or EPs... 

sick of that situation. she could do so much more. and be out and everywhere musically...   i just can't 

Monika

She is so quiet! Maybe she's gonna perform at the Grammys?
Yahudah

lovechild

Yea I think Grammy week sis HAS to release something .. like Brandy hasn't been nominated in how long? A decade? Maybe longer .. but if sis don't atleast release a single during that week then idk who ever is managing her needs to be fired . 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Yahudah on January 09, 2020, 09:22:29 PM
She is so quiet! Maybe she's gonna perform at the Grammys?

I really hope so.

:wub:

AfroJisiac

cxvhjkjugfd   and the grammy time came and went ...  

Monika

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 10, 2020, 07:22:17 AM
cxvhjkjugfd   and the grammy time came and went ... 
right...life goes on, though!  :-D
Yahudah