Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Brandy fans! It's never too early to pre stan. Send this Queen good energy before tonights show if you care

:loose2when: :loose2when:  :gorlonfire:

Ma Lo

I'm so proud of you Brandy. A billboard performance are you kidding me?! You've far exceeded my expectations this era. I love you and you got this! 

FRANCE

Im excited. She's gonna deliver VOCALS. She's at her prime vocally. 

M-Rocka

BORderline

Love you Ghannnnnnn!
B7 is my air right now. 
You will SLAY it. ❤️❤️❤️

Bigmacthawoppa

Young

Vonc2002

I'm So ready to see what Border and No tomorrow give live. I don't love the Ty addition to the single but hopefully the live  version flows a lil better. I'm really happy she got this opportunity and this platform to showcase her new music
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GYNandTONIC

I really do feel like Brandy is going to lash backs tonight!

I don't really think y'all understand. Got my blunts & cocktail READY!

:scrumptious:

Vonc2002

Y'all know who SHOUDVE got a performance slot?

This is their most recent performance and these girls have been showing out all fckn yr.  This was really their breakout yr and I fuck with them HARD! They've been consistently killing these performances. I need Brandy to get on this kinda performance schedule because I feel like these girls been everywhere promoting this album and performing MULTIPLE songs from it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:21:45 AM

This is their most recent performance and these girls have been showing out all fckn yr.  This was really their breakout yr and I fuck with them HARD! They've been consistently killing these performances. I need Brandy to get on this kinda performance schedule because I feel like these girls been everywhere promoting this album and performing MULTIPLE songs from it
would it be bad if Bran swallowed her pride and let Bey or Jay sign her?

Harlem

Quote from: RAY7 on October 14, 2020, 11:57:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:21:45 AM

would it be bad if Bran swallowed her pride and let Bey or Jay sign her?

For marketing and promotional guidance yes!

Vonc2002