Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

She put Ty on the song cuz he have a nice following himself...and they've worked together before.... I hate the song but love the concept ..if that makes sense. Let's hope the latter goes over well on radio AirPlay. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:21:57 PM
Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 02:17:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:12:55 PM
Y'all are so extra.  Ray asked if it would be a good idea to work with jay/beyonce because of what Chloe and Haley have been achieving and a few of us said maybe.  Where the rest of this came from is beyond me.  Fags are so dramatic :dead:

I got your point. No shade but Roc Nation has produced no R&B Stars sans Rihanna.
Well it's a good thing we don't need them to create a star.  She's already a star.  What she needs is more visibility and if they can achieve that then I wouldn't be mad at a relationship, that's all. No one said she needs to find better management or anything of the sort.  And Let's not base shit on Kelly Rowland because she could be signed to Jesus and that rocket still wouldn't take off
NDNDNNDNSNNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDNDND

S
D
S
S

S
D
S
D
S

D
S
S

S
S
S
D

S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D
S

F
G
V

V
V
F
F

D
F
D
F
D
FD
F

Rxxf

BRANDY

brocka4life

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 06:14:40 PM
She put Ty on the song cuz he have a nice following himself...and they've worked together before.... I hate the song but love the concept ..if that makes sense. Let's hope the latter goes over well on radio AirPlay.

She's finally being a businesswoman and leveraging favors she's given in the past. Same with how she did with Chance the Rapper when he asked to use one of her old songs.

They're going to make mistakes, but they're doing a lot of things right that they couldn't when she was on a major label.

I just hope the vocals are live and the performance is great.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:03:25 PM
Quote from: Nine. on October 14, 2020, 02:01:10 PM
I can't believe this her first BBMA performance. wow.

Steal it and kill it Brans.
It isn't.  I don't know why they keep saying that smh

Yeah like where in the MK ultra is that coming from  :uhh:  She performed Brokenhearted with Wanya in 95. I believe she won she awards that night too

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 05:10:51 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 05:01:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 14, 2020, 02:22:27 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 14, 2020, 12:56:42 PM
Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:51:29 PM
I'm not about to hype up anything. Last time I did that was in 07 with Britney.

funny but we won't ever have to worry about Brandy having a complete melt down at the hands of her parents or herself.
are you forgetting that performance from last year that was just as bad if not worse than this britney one hun

Yeah it was terrible

The tophat one?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Still looking for those gifs when she's popping that thing up and down on ha head  :dead:

No I didn't forget and I still feel Brandy won't ever come close to a Britney in a too small bikini with a pudge from a late lunch half lip synching to an unknown track while her extensions hang on by it's clip....Like I said fam...

funny but we won't ever have to worry about Brandy having a complete melt down.

Bran was still slaying in her top hat while slightly mumbling.

Le Champ

Someone let me know when Bran is coming up cuz I'm not really interested in seeing this show :omf:

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 07:56:19 PM
Someone let me know when Bran is coming up cuz I'm not really interested in seeing this show :omf:

The line up actually looks decent.

Ma Lo

bby ddy

Buy The Stars✨

We haven't seen brandy mentioned in a "performing tonight" on an award show in I dunno how long !

Ma Lo

Woooooow I love the way they announced Brandy's performance "25 years after her last billboard performance and win Brandy makes an epic return" im
crying

TriBeCa

They gave her a nice shout out in the opening. Something like "25 years after winning her first Billboard Music Award for Best New Artist...Brandy performs with Ty Dolla Sign"