Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:12:42 PM
Maverick is DOING a phenomenal job. This era is flaw-free, IMO!
Hell even if you disagree with BM single choice that video has 10 million views in less than 3 months.
Love AGAIN brilliant!
Borderline single release BRILLANT!
Hell even this new TY DOLLA and BB Award performance to promote BOTH of her SINGLEs brilliant.

Y'all need to STFU, I'm sick of y'all!

bby ddy

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:27:47 PM
I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!

A lot of the gurls on here have dated mindsets. (some of) Their hearts are in the right place though.

Bran is indeed booking atm. For her to be indie, during a whole GLOBAL pandemic, she and her team are doing mostly everything right. She hasn't disappeared since b7's release.

A major label would never.

Summertime

I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!

Her management team got her a People Magazine cover and her name has been in the media since May so I believe her team is doing really good.  I view her as being back on "top" as well.  Brandy performing on a mainstream award show in 2020 is a BOOK.  What she's doing this era not many R&B acts will be able to do so.

#Mu7

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:42:39 PM

Her management team got her a People Magazine cover and her name has been in the media since May so I believe her team is doing really good.  I view her as being back on "top" as well.  Brandy performing on a mainstream award show in 2020 is a BOOK.  What she's doing this era not many R&B acts will be able to do so.

Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole, Monica, and Co. can hope to have the ERA brandy is HAVING TBH! 

No Tomorrow Pt II sitting in top 10 rnb already. Chhh Kelly aint even there yet!!!! Wait til this performance. Almost Doesn't Count, Borderline, and it will PERCHED in the TOP 10. I envision B7 rising AGAIN too!!! The exposure is superb to be FRANK!

Andthecategoryis...

Hell even if you disagree with BM single choice that video has 10 million views in less than 3 months.
Love AGAIN brilliant!
Hell even this new TY DOLLA and BB Award performance to promote BOTH of her SINGLEs brilliant.

Girl you know nothing about management amongst other things. I'm not trying to argue with you but what are they doing that is so spectacular...they should be doing this. And I'm not trying to start anything but them Baby Mama views were paid for in my opinion, something just never seemed right with it. The views would blow up very quickly within a few days and then stand still for two weeks and then blow up again and now its been at 10 million for how long? The comments never added up either, something ain't right. I will give credit for this Billboard booking though, she needed this and its refreshing to see her in this space after being ignored for so many years.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

#Mu7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 01:49:40 PM
Love AGAIN brilliant!

Girl you know nothing about management amongst other things. I'm not trying to argue with you but what are they doing that is so spectacular...they should be doing this. And I'm not trying to start anything but them Baby Mama views were paid for in my opinion, something just never seemed right with it. The views would blow up very quickly within a few days and then stand still for two weeks and then blow up again and now its been at 10 million for how long? The comments never added up either, something ain't right. I will give credit for this Billboard booking though, she needed this and its refreshing to see her in this space after being ignored for so many years.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: who even ARE you! Brandy and Maverick is SLAYING you WILL deal!

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:21:45 AM
Y'all know who SHOUDVE got a performance slot?

This is their most recent performance and these girls have been showing out all fckn yr.  This was really their breakout yr and I fuck with them HARD! They've been consistently killing these performances. I need Brandy to get on this kinda performance schedule because I feel like these girls been everywhere promoting this album and performing MULTIPLE songs from it

!!!!
They really pulled me in this year. This is what artist development looks like.

Summertime

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:43:28 PM

Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole, Monica, and Co. can hope to have the ERA brandy is HAVING TBH! 

No Tomorrow Pt II sitting in top 10 rnb already. Chhh Kelly aint even there yet!!!! Wait til this performance. Almost Doesn't Count, Borderline, and it will PERCHED in the TOP 10. I envision B7 rising AGAIN too!!! The exposure is superb to be FRANK!

Baby Mama - 10 million video views & #7 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart
Love Again - Almost 60 million Spotify streams & Grammy Nomination
Borderline - #12 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart and I believe is rising faster than Love Again
NT PT. 2 - A hit in the making since it's already in the Top 10 on the R&B/Soul Itunes chart

Brandy is having an era better than Human and 2/11 and an era that ALL of the other R&B girls wished they could have.  Maverick, Ryan, and Mama Sonja are doing their jobs very well.  On top of this Brandy is actually seeing money from her music that she likely wasn't seeing before.

Cowboy Nine

I can't believe this her first BBMA performance. wow.

Steal it and kill it Brans.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:52:51 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 01:49:40 PM
Love AGAIN brilliant!

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: who even ARE you! Brandy and Maverick is SLAYING you WILL deal!
I'm the Queen MuMu....now watch it!
:watchit:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on October 14, 2020, 02:01:10 PM
I can't believe this her first BBMA performance. wow.

Steal it and kill it Brans.
It isn't.  I don't know why they keep saying that smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

#Mu7

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:58:09 PM
Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:43:28 PM

Baby Mama - 10 million video views & #7 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart
Love Again - Almost 60 million Spotify streams & Grammy Nomination
Borderline - #12 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart and I believe is rising faster than Love Again
NT PT. 2 - A hit in the making since it's already in the Top 10 on the R&B/Soul Itunes chart

Brandy is having an era better than Human and 2/11 and an era that ALL of the other R&B girls wished they could have.  Maverick, Ryan, and Mama Sonja are doing their jobs very well.  On top of this Brandy is actually seeing money from her music that she likely wasn't seeing before.

Brandy is going to occupy the Top 5 with 3 songs on RNB ITunes just watch after tonight. B7 going back to top 3!!