MONICA : Lady of Soul Honoree

Started by Young, October 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Scott. on November 17, 2020, 10:27:03 PM
She HAS to perform "Why I Love You So Much", that's one of her best, if not her overall BEST record EVER.
BRANDY

Young

Young

I'm thinking Queen is really about to give us a LEGENDARY era

Starting with the Lady of Soul Honor next week 👑

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Sounds like she got some last minute features she wanted for her album

Ma Lo

Young

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 21, 2020, 05:17:56 PM

!!

I really think recent stuff like Verzuz and Soul Train are putting eyes on her for more opportunity

I'm excited; if she's pushing it back she must be "After The Storm"ing this AOEM album

Sounds like she won't stop until it's perfect.
I doubt half the snippets we've heard a year or two ago will make the cut unless the album is long  :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2020, 05:50:47 PM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 21, 2020, 05:17:56 PM

!!

I really think recent stuff like Verzuz and Soul Train are putting eyes on her for more opportunity

I'm excited; if she's pushing it back she must be "After The Storm"ing this AOEM album

Sounds like she won't stop until it's perfect.
I doubt half the snippets we've heard a year or two ago will make the cut unless the album is long  :dead:

Sdhdhshshdc

She's been pushing back albums for 20 years and none of them have been worth it tbh

But nice

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Btw she also said her bf committed suicide so the bitch is not to be trusted for her word.

finish ha.

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 21, 2020, 06:12:16 PM
Btw she also said her bf committed suicide so the bitch is not to be trusted for her word.
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.