Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon

HUGO

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on March 26, 2020, 09:11:14 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 26, 2020, 06:55:39 AM
The whole "put our unreleased music to hold us" is prob one of the dumbest decisions Bran could make especially w/ the fan base she has.

I could very well see folks falling in love w/ the unreleased shit, then start to complain how the unofficial music is better than the official single. Why give your audience something that they could use to compare and contrast the official song.

She gave a 3 day notice that was clear and unfiltered. Nobody should have to do insta live concerts and open unreleased vaults for something that's out of their control. If you're over Bran and don't like her in spite of her obviously being finished with her body of work, then you don't deserve no extra's. She doesn't owe you that. Why exhaust your time, effort, and resources to satisfy people that claim they are over you and are gonna find fault no matter what you do.

No offense but many (including myself) already feel like some of her unreleased mess is better than what makes the album. Doesn't make me appreciate the official material any less. It's all still BRANDY at the end of the day.  So...still want something unreleased to hold me over. Thanks!

Le Champ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2020, 05:00:54 AM
I want this single to have the best treatment possible so I understand postponing, not to mention the health risk ( not that there's anywhere to do promo rn anyway). 

However, it shouldn't have taken until three days before to cancel. Like c'mon man, she took the release date out her bio a week and half ago so clearly the date was on jeopardy back then.

Rona is changing mess everyday. There was reason to be cautious (like removing the date) but no reason for them to make a final decision prematurely. I mean...I was at work a week and a half ago...now I'm stuck at my house for the next 3 weeks.

CHOKE

Quote from: 89 on March 26, 2020, 08:12:35 AM
new Erykah Badu quarantine concert

Rona getting lashed a bit today

These artists kind of putting their foot on her neck a bit

'ology

Quote from: chokeme on March 26, 2020, 09:21:29 AM
Quote from: 89 on March 26, 2020, 08:12:35 AM
new Erykah Badu quarantine concert

Rona getting lashed a bit today

These artists kind of putting their foot on her neck a bit
!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on March 26, 2020, 12:25:51 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 26, 2020, 12:22:41 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 26, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
She should have waaaaayyy more followers
posting random pictures of your eye or some blurry pictures you found on google? :dead: :dead:

C
C
C

Cc
C
Vmv
Bnvngnggngngngn
fsdafbfdbdsbfabfdbdfbdfs

this aesthetic, edgy IG Queens

Heated🔥

Tonight was suppose to be the night.

I'm pissed all over again.

Mel.

I don't understand....
it's not like she was gonna promote it

the other gorls are still releasing, she could've as well

Mel.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Mel. on March 26, 2020, 10:42:19 AM
I don't understand....
it's not like she was gonna promote it

the other gorls are still releasing, she could've as well
this is really torture at this point.

KingDavid

The fact that other artists have contingency plans and she doesn't is beyond me! Tinashe just announced a whole streaming concert for her fans lmfaoooo she keeps us tf fed while it's been 8 years and chicken feet with Brandy Rayana Norwood I just have to keep myself laughing from crying  :plzstop: