Azealia SUED For Stalking, Defamation, & Invasion Of Privacy

Started by Freemala Harris, September 26, 2020, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

According to reports, Azealia Banks is being sued by the CEO of her former label for allegedly threatening and stalking him. Issues started when Banks asked fans to pull back from streaming her first album 'Broke With Expensive Taste.'

Prospect Park CEO Jeff Kwatinetz says Banks started flinging accusations of "perceived injustices and advancing false claims," with Banks even saying the company was withholding royalties. Since then, the CEO responded by saying Banks' album was a financial flop and that she was dropped from his label "due to her erratic behavior as well as for refusing to engage in basic promotion for her album. "

Banks alleges Kwatinetz "stole all the money" from her first album "and sent a 15k check for album that has been streamed over 200m times"

Now, Banks is being sued by Jeff Kwatinetz for civil extortion, invasion of privacy, stalking, and defamation. The CEO claims Azealia sent fans his way to put pressure on him while Banks "threatened the lives of Kwatinetz and his wife and young children, and posted photos of herself outside his home in Los Angeles shortly before an attempted robbery of that home."

The CEO also claimed Banks threatened to leak his home address on social media and said the CEO was allegedly responsible for death of '8 Mile' actress Brittany Murphy. Stay tuned for more details in this situation.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9454961/azealia-banks-sued-defamation-stalking-prospect-park-ceo?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

https://www.vladtv.com/article/265763/azealia-banks-sued-for-threatening-and-stalking-former-label-ceo

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/24/azealia-banks-sued-ex-manager-threats-extortion/

Kaeli.

nbdvzkljkfj;lks

very surprised it took this long for her to get sued

Ma Lo

He's gonna win too watch ...she gone learn to watch her behavior.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 26, 2020, 07:25:46 PM
she's asking to be paid what she's owed  :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda X on September 26, 2020, 07:29:03 PM
The album flopped. How Much is she looking to be paid exactly
OWED!
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Gfghhhh " pay her what she's owed!"

I don't care if someone owe you a billion dollars, you have no right,  under the law, to stalk and harass folks. I think Azealia is an absolutely amazing artist but she's an evil witch. Btw I play Soda off that album all day everyday on iTunes, Google and wherever else she told us NOT to play it.lmao

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2020, 08:08:32 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on September 26, 2020, 07:29:03 PM
The album flopped. How Much is she looking to be paid exactly
OWED!
:omf:
nxhxbxbbxxbxb

Az' wants her $500

CHOKE

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.