Chicago the Musical celebrates Brandy for Black History

Started by Sovereign., February 15, 2022, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

My FAVE!!  Many people on this board missed out on Brandy in this role. She'll have my respect forever

Buy The Stars✨

Harlem

This moment in NY sealed the deal for me... like experiencing Brandy's growth from the 2/11 era to the Chicago era was amazing... she deserves all the praises she's getting b/c she put in the work

b7

Quote from: Harlem on February 19, 2022, 10:14:03 AM
This moment in NY sealed the deal for me... like experiencing Brandy's growth from the 2/11 era to the Chicago era was amazing... she deserves all the praises she's getting b/c she put in the work
PERIOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 20, 2022, 10:57:52 AM #5 Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 03:53:59 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I got to see her on Broadway. Such a great experience. Can't wait to aee what she tackles next.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

I would love to see her go back leading something different though. Broadway sharpens Brandy's skills in so many ways that I wouldn't mind her going back just to see her continuing to challenge herself and grow

Annie

I know that's one of the hardest things to do..Broadway shows. And she delivered! I am happy she took that role and also sang it Brandy style. I didn't get to see it but am still proud of her accomplishment! 

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 20, 2022, 03:44:05 PM
She'll be back on Broadway. Trust.
I hope so. Still kicking myself for not going to see Chicago
:stressed:

BrandyFromTheFuture