:gorlonfire:

Mama Sonja don't know shit
wow, that's so direcpectful!  :uhh:
Yahudah

Naomi Hit Me

HUGO

I ran in here thinking it was at least new info  :hmph:

lovechild

Ehhh not one of my fave snippets . That wail at the beginning Is startling but I like that she's clearly singing about falling in love with someone else man so the narrative should be different for her 

wizzy

lol she can't release this. They'll dog walk her for saying retarded

Ma Lo

nnnnnnnnnnn

this girl ain't bout to do shit 

Young

really baffled by the responses towards this clip fffff

:uhh:

This has been on repeat from the day it was released for me  :dead: :dead: :dead:

And you can tell in the snippet the song didn't even really TAKE OFF like that yet

Naomi Hit Me

Boy stfu and change the fucking thread title🙄

Naomi Hit Me

Just coz Monica is sharing damn snips doesn't mean you can play with our fucking emotions
We're all tightly af at the moment

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on December 16, 2019, 08:47:58 AM

This has been on repeat from the day it was released for me  :dead: :dead: :dead:

And you can tell in the snippet the song didn't even really TAKE OFF like that yet

Dorian honey bunch, the song is tragic. She sounds hoarse especially with that negro spiritual vocal run at the very beginning. She should be giving us Sweet Nothings vocals on this and she's giving us Beggin & Pleadin'. She's not riding the beat - the first 4 lines are off. The lyrics are corny and the production sounds dated. This can be her Make Believe.

Young

Quote from: COIS on December 16, 2019, 08:52:22 AM
Quote from: Young on December 16, 2019, 08:47:58 AM

Dorian honey bunch, the song is tragic. She sounds hoarse especially with that negro spiritual vocal run at the very beginning. She should be giving us Sweet Nothings vocals on this and she's giving us Beggin & Pleadin'. She's not riding the beat - the first 4 lines are off. The lyrics are corny and the production sounds dated. This can be her Make Believe.

I don't think you're hearing it right bby

This is me and Mama Sonj' s favorite mess

Young

Quote from: Sexy MF on December 16, 2019, 08:50:58 AM
Just coz Monica is sharing damn snips doesn't mean you can play with our fucking emotions
We're all tightly af at the moment

sssssss--gorl...yawl just WANT to be mad

Bran just had a #1 single

Why would we still be mad?

A new album is on the way

TogetherAgain

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on December 15, 2019, 09:34:08 PM
you made this same thread with the same insta vid this time last year lolz

:guys:

The snippet is okay, but I can't get with her using "retarded" like that. Wishful Thinking is still my favorite snippet.