Brandy and her weight

Started by BORderline, July 12, 2015, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

dddddddd

The ending gave me life. Reminded me of Jenifer Lewis.
I love seeing her so open and free. She's genuinely in a good place.

RatherBe

Yea.. I'm so happy to be able to genuinely believe her when she says "I'm in a great place in life right now" or "This is the best I've felt in years!!" It's so evident.. Even if she didn't say it, you can just tell in her aura and how she's been carrying herself

Kaeli.

She's so happy.

This year's been SO fucking good 4 her. I can't wait for her to slay next era

:tellmemoreireallycare:

Herb.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on July 13, 2015, 02:25:14 AM
Yea.. I'm so happy to be able to genuinely believe her when she says "I'm in a great place in life right now" or "This is the best I've felt in years!!" It's so evident.. Even if she didn't say it, you can just tell in her aura and how she's been carrying herself
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herb.

She seems so free and disconnected (in a good way) now.

Annie

When she said anorexic wow, like she's such a powerful woman.. So honest I love it. This book is going to be good

/.\

Cowgirl

I fucking love ha!!!

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Don't get super thing again please Ghan, this weight>

MoToThE

Omg guys, het Snapchat is amazing! Lol

she said she's flying back to LA this morning for business and to be with her family.

LOONA.

The video is private     

BrandyFromTheFuture

vid not working...what was it?

OddFutur3

Wow @ the comments in here. You guys allow the Monica fans to be disrespectful like this? They're basically calling Bran a liar.

Rxxf

Quote from: OddFutur3 on July 13, 2015, 07:36:33 PM
Wow @ the comments in here. You guys allow the Monica fans to be disrespectful like this? They're basically calling Bran a liar.

They're jealous that Glock is still shaped like a surfboard.
BRANDY

MoToThE

Quote from: OddFutur3 on July 13, 2015, 07:36:33 PM