Brandy singing on the Subway

Started by Steffon, July 13, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

what the hell happened? lol
What did that man say to Bran? I couldnt hear it well, felt disrespectful and shady

Ma Lo

I can't bring myself to watch the video right now, but that's how people are on the subway  . Most of them  are already stressed and miserable traveling to and from work to a dead end job . And they become cold . Brandy was brave to do that ..lol

Stewie

trust ..they were listening and paying attention. people on new york subways always just pretend like they don't wanna engage

Wtv

yeah, that blond girl was def listening to Bran talking and all, lol.

I guess many of them didnt like to be filmed and such

JRocka

July 13, 2015, 12:28:11 PM #5 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:29:06 PM by JRocka
she sounded great...i can't none of those commoners knew who queen was! oh and that guy wasn't being rude at all

RekeRig

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 13, 2015, 12:22:01 PM
what the hell happened? lol
What did that man say to Bran? I couldnt hear it well, felt disrespectful and shady
she was joking about what she should do to get their attention. He was giving advice saying that she should be more engaging and basically get in their faces lol he was being nice

RekeRig

Wtv

oh, he just said that? then it wasnt as bad as I thought.

he just felt too serious, when Bran was clearly joking and making fun

Stewie

the CONFIDENCE

now if only she'll dump dj camper :everythingok:

Myron

i want her to do this again. Except sing in the middle of the train and ENGAGE people. She was singing to herself in the clip.

MAY

Bitch I would have STANNED the fuck OWT if I had been on that train! I would have been late to wherever I was going because I would have stayed perched on that train with her the whole time she was on there.

MAY

I was so mad watching the people in the background pay her complete dust.
I would have given anything to be there at that moment.

Stewie

July 13, 2015, 12:41:57 PM #13 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:42:20 PM by Stewie
i would've pretended to ignore her too and stanned out silently like the blond girl was doing.

GLOCK

I want to smack every fucking faggot and dyke on that train
I would've jizzed my damn pants if I saw her and heard her..

Hell her voice alone would've tuned me in
They are rude as fuck
Faggots