What's B7's Next Single?

Started by shaunlamont89, December 07, 2020, 10:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaunlamont89

Do you guys think "Say Something" will get an official single release? I can see it doing very well on Urban AC.

I think "Rather Be" should honestly be the final single and then she should move on to the next project.

brocka4life

FRANCE

Whatever it is, it needs to be release now. Borderline came out in July. We're in December now. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on December 07, 2020, 10:44:18 AM
Whatever it is, it needs to be release now. Borderline came out in July. We're in December now.

Cowboy Nine

Summertime

I don't think we are getting a 3rd single.  She unfollowed D. Blanks on IG and for Kwee an unfollow does mean something at times.  She probably already surpassed her 2/11 profits, so a 3rd single and deluxe prob aren't coming.

I need her to go back in the booth with Timbo for B8.  Kwee prob will finish this year with more performances.

KingOfHearts

December 07, 2020, 11:00:23 AM #6 Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 11:01:01 AM by KingOfHearts
!!!!

Rather Be would've been since we are the winter months but Say Something is a hit as well so I wouldn't be mad if it is she just need to make it official and release it.
My Queens!!

BrandyFromTheFuture

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 07, 2020, 11:05:31 AM
no tomorrow was the 3rd single

It wasnt sent to radio or anything, so I wouldnt say it was a single.

BranNu

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 10:49:43 AM
!!

If she realease single with a music video it could possibly push this B7 era a little longer

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope the B7 era isn't over just yet. It's been an epic run... from Freedom Rings (Promo Single), Love Again (1st Single), Baby Mama (2nd Single), Rather Be (Pre-Order Pre-Release Single), Borderline (3rd Single), No Tomorrow Pt 2 (Digital Single) and a handful of performances of Baby Mama, Borderline, No Tomorrow and Say Something.. not to mention the Hip-Hop 2020 Remix of I Wanna Be Down. I would love to get another official music video before we call it a wrap though.

STUNNA GOD

Oh, I thought No Tomorrow was the 3rd single too.

Honestly, that's the only thing left I can really see coming close to shaking a table. Why wasn't it sent to radio?

Le Champ

Maybe somebody finally realized that the remix is fckn TERR'

Rather Be or move on to the next album queen
:omf: