What's B7's Next Single?

Started by shaunlamont89, December 07, 2020, 10:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

I honestly don't foresee a 3rd single coming

kinda losing hope on this deluxe version as well 

BranNu

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 07, 2020, 11:22:04 AM
I hope the B7 era isn't over just yet. It's been an epic run... from Freedom Rings (Promo Single), Love Again (1st Single), Baby Mama (2nd Single), Rather Be (Pre-Order Pre-Release Single), Borderline (3rd Single), No Tomorrow Pt 2 (Digital Single) and a handful of performances of Baby Mama, Borderline, No Tomorrow and Say Something.. not to mention the Hip-Hop 2020 Remix of I Wanna Be Down. I would love to get another official music video before we call it a wrap though.

!!

Especially if we wont have another album until the next few years

Harlem

She really just needs to shoot 2 dope videos for Rather Be and Say Something, keep giving quality performances like Pandora and just move the fuck on

Kaeli.

Yea y'all will see a deluxe when you see that EP from 2015

BranNu

Quote from: Say Something on December 07, 2020, 11:46:41 AM
I honestly don't foresee a 3rd single coming

kinda losing hope on this deluxe version as well

Me too

I did hear not so long ago that she was working on the deluxe

TriBeCa

December 07, 2020, 11:59:00 AM #21 Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 12:00:16 PM by TriBeCa
Should be Say Something without a doubt. Her team would be smart to send it for radio adds at the top of 2021. Give Borderline a chance to reach top 5 on Urban AC and get the holidays out of the way. Keep the ball rolling.

BranNu

I would love to see Lucid Derams coming out as a single

KYJuvenatiON.

Say Something would be the obvious choice but I honestly feel like the Grammy snub killed the era. I hope I'm wrong but I feel I'm not. 

Luxury

Quote from: FRANCE on December 07, 2020, 11:09:48 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 07, 2020, 11:05:31 AM
no tomorrow was the 3rd single

It wasnt sent to radio or anything, so I wouldnt say it was a single.
It was remixed, released to iTunes and Ghan announced it as a single in an interview and on a major stage.... It was a single. And a terrible one at that.

Harlem

Yeah whoever let that rock should get fired. She clearly knows her straight shooters w/ Say Something & Rather Be

And I hope somebody told her ass that she needed Chris Brown not Ty Dolla on that No Tomorrow Remix

STUNNA GOD

Sdddddddd

and honestly, if we don't get another single, I'm kinda content. B7 and Borderline did what it needed it to do. I'm good to move on to the next mess. I don't see the point in a deluxe either. 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on December 07, 2020, 11:34:18 AM
Oh, I thought No Tomorrow was the 3rd single too.

Honestly, that's the only thing left I can really see coming close to shaking a table. Why wasn't it sent to radio?

Because it sucks

JCJ 🪐

She needs to drop Rather Be and close out the era