:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

who did the music :dead:

not this bop playing while she's melting down
  :omf:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalumeci.

March 19, 2018, 11:00:38 PM #4 Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:00:52 PM by L0NZ.
Quote"Mary and Kim were thick as thieves back in the day. Mary was notorious for being very guarded within her circle so it was rare for her to share her throne with another industry female in such a public way. Around the time Mary dropped NO MORE DRAMA her relationship with Kim came to an abrupt end.

Years later Mary reflected in an Wendy Williams interview (below) about her relationship with Kim. Here are the cliffs:

* Doesn't hang out with Kim anymore. Hugged her and said I love you the last time they met. Mary says she doesn't have friends because they washed their hands of her.
* Says she loves Kim but they outgrew one another.
* Kim and others washed their hands of her because they didn't like Kendu
* Kim believed Mary was a puppet and Kendu was pulling Mary's strings and he sabotaged her relationships to get close to her.
* Kim and others felt that Kendu was putting a voodoo curse on Mary that even she couldn't see
* Mary was insulted that people thought she was so weak and vulnerable and couldn't think for herself.
* Mary says you could never have truly been her friend if you think someone can influence her.
* Has no beef with Kim, but says the last time she saw Kim she got the cold shoulder and understood they couldn't be close anymore.
* Mary addresses being a Christian and changing her image because she has influence over young girls.
* Mary throws shade at Kim saying you can get a million nose jobs, but remember at the end of the day you have to live with what you did (ouch).

This is so telling how women often will turn against another woman who warns her about a man she loves. Turn out it was all true and Kim was actually right about Kendu. I know this happens many times in friendships. She should have listened to her. I know Mary and Kim have since mended fences, but they are still not close like they were in the 90's. Mary is right though you do outgrow people. I wonder is it hard for Mary to see that Lil' Kim and Faith Evans are so close right now? I love their new song btw. It is so crazy how this all turned around because many believed Mary initially attached herself to Kim to get back at Faith Evans (who originally was hanging with Mary and Misa). She was comforting Lil' Kim at Big's funeral and literally walked right past Faith and didn't even make eye contact (this was in Faith's book). Faith did say years later she ran into Mary at a mall in Beverly Hills and she apologized to her. I wonder will Mary ever release her own book? I can't imagine it being called anything except MY LIFE.

Source: LSA

Kaeli.

March 19, 2018, 11:31:20 PM #7 Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:33:12 PM by Kaeli.
Didn?t Mary appear in that lil clip to tribute Kim at the hip hop honors a while ago

Lemme read what Lonz posted

Scott.

I loved the dynamic with Queen Mary, Kim and Missy