Brandy performing at the bet awards?

Started by whatever, June 17, 2020, 08:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: TriBeCa on June 17, 2020, 08:35:18 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 17, 2020, 08:26:27 PM
The BET Awards are airing on CBS?

Yes, which is why she can't miss this. If her management can't do their job and get her a slot after getting a Grammy nomination this year and a new hit single then she needs to drop them.

:plzstop:
I don't think this is the only indicator of good management, nor is it worth dropping them if she doesn't get a slot lol

Buy The Stars✨

They are already fucking up imo she shoulda been announced with everyone. 

whatever

An icon has an album coming out next month and can't book BET or even a magazine cover with Essence mag? Naomi was May/June girl, Brandy could've done an amazing cover talking about mental health, her album, etc

This girl needs more visibility....

Hopefully she can book a billboard cover next month....

Le Champ

Y'all do realize the country has been shut down for 3 months? Djdnndmd
Brandy booked every BET station when her video was released. She's done GMA and The Talk. She's done at least 50 radio interviews. Let's not act like her team is sitting around twirling their thumbs. I'm sure they have things lined up as we get closer to 7/31.

b7

Quote from: Lee on June 17, 2020, 08:41:57 PM

Yes, which is why she can't miss this. If her management can't do their job and get her a slot after getting a Grammy nomination this year and a new hit single then she needs to drop them.

I don't think this is the only indicator of good management, nor is it worth dropping them if she doesn't get a slot lol
:dead:

FRANCE

Quote from: RIGs on June 17, 2020, 08:58:05 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 17, 2020, 08:41:57 PM

:dead:

ffff

Young

Quote from: Forgive Darius. on June 17, 2020, 08:41:12 PM
Quote from: Young on June 17, 2020, 08:37:34 PM
I'd love if she even attended in some way
dont you mean participated bby? cause... everyone will be at home.

ccc

You know what I mean bby

Be a part of the mess in some kinda way

Le Champ

When Brandy was doing like 5-7 interviews a day a few weeks ago, most of the board paid it, but ima mind my business.

FRANCE

Biggest promo Brandy can have is a new single and video. And that wont be coming until July. 

b7

Quote from: Lee on June 17, 2020, 09:08:27 PM
When Brandy was doing like 5-7 interviews a day a few weeks ago, most of the board paid it, but ima mind my business.
After dragging her for not doing any interviews just days beforehand sdddd it was so funny to see

b7

Brandy always makes people eat crow. B7 will be no different 

RATHER_g

Jay_G

b7

JCJ 🪐

She needs to be performing (a new song preferably)