Brandy performing at the bet awards?

Started by whatever, June 17, 2020, 08:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

Do you think she will perform? If so, should she continue to promote baby mama or introduce her second single from B7?

We haven't had a bran topic in a minute...things are a little too quiet...

TriBeCa

I hope her management is on top of it. It's airing on CBS this year and it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the 2nd single.

Le Champ

Quote from: TriBeCa on June 17, 2020, 08:16:26 PM
I hope her management is on top of it. It's airing on CBS this year and it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the 2nd single.

Yea I wouldn't want a performance of Baby Mama. A month out from the album...I would prefer them to debut Borderline.

Heated🔥

Kalifornia.

Seven

Yes. She should and NEEDS to perform and it should be Baby Mama with a nice smooth transition into whatever is the next single.

whatever

Wait is the whole performers list

Performers for the night include Alicia Keys, Chloe X Halle, DaBaby, D Smoke, Jennifer HudsonJohn Legend,  Jonathan McReynolds, Kane Brown, Lil Wayne, Megan Thee Stallion, Roddy Ricch, SiR, Summer Walker, Usher, Wayne Bradyand more.  And we can't forget the BET Amplified Artists, Masego and Lonr.

whatever

TriBeCa

June 17, 2020, 08:35:18 PM #9 Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:37:11 PM by TriBeCa
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 17, 2020, 08:26:27 PM
The BET Awards are airing on CBS?

Yes, which is why she can't miss this. If her management can't do their job and get her a slot after getting a Grammy nomination this year and a new hit single then she needs to drop them.

TriBeCa

June 17, 2020, 08:36:24 PM #10 Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:36:55 PM by TriBeCa

Young

I'd love if she even attended in some way

Heated🔥

she's really close to BET so they better make it happen.

Le Champ

Quote from: whatever on June 17, 2020, 08:32:26 PM
Wait is the whole performers list

Performers for the night include Alicia Keys, Chloe X Halle, DaBaby, D Smoke, Jennifer Hudson, John LegendJonathan McReynolds, Kane Brown, Lil Wayne, Megan Thee Stallion, Roddy Ricch, SiR, Summer Walker, Usher, Wayne Bradyand more.  And we can't forget the BET Amplified Artists, Masego and Lonr.

Wait at this lineup
:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on June 17, 2020, 08:37:34 PM
I'd love if she even attended in some way
dont you mean participated bby? cause... everyone will be at home.