I hope so this is an amazing opportunity for exposure 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Lee on June 17, 2020, 08:56:09 PM
Y'all do realize the country has been shut down for 3 months? Djdnndmd
Brandy booked every BET station when her video was released. She's done GMA and The Talk. She's done at least 50 radio interviews. Let's not act like her team is sitting around twirling their thumbs. I'm sure they have things lined up as we get closer to 7/31.

!!!!!!

b7

CBS should have always aired the BET awards tbh. Hell, MTV as well

I don't see why the hell not 

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on June 18, 2020, 05:27:36 AM
Quote from: Lee on June 17, 2020, 08:56:09 PM
Y'all do realize the country has been shut down for 3 months? Djdnndmd
Brandy booked every BET station when her video was released. She's done GMA and The Talk. She's done at least 50 radio interviews. Let's not act like her team is sitting around twirling their thumbs. I'm sure they have things lined up as we get closer to 7/31.

!!!!!!

Kaeli.

They can book her a BET Awards mess fal;kjd

Brandy has a great rep with them. I don't see why they wouldn't honestly... Would be very um... stupid not to

CHOKE

Quote from: whatever on June 17, 2020, 08:32:26 PM
Wait is the whole performers list

Performers for the night include Alicia Keys, Chloe X Halle, DaBaby, D Smoke, Jennifer Hudson, John LegendJonathan McReynolds, Kane Brown, Lil Wayne, Megan Thee Stallion, Roddy Ricch, SiR, Summer Walker, Usher, Wayne Bradyand more.  And we can't forget the BET Amplified Artists, Masego and Lonr.

Yes Chloe and Halle!

Damn Bey is on it

lovechild

I have no doubts Brandy will be performing BM at the BET awards! BET loves Brandy and I doubt she's ready to move on to a new single so quickly. I just wonder how this is going to look 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: lovechild on June 18, 2020, 10:34:33 AM
I have no doubts Brandy will be performing BM at the BET awards! BET loves Brandy and I doubt she's ready to move on to a new single so quickly. I just wonder how this is going to look

It's been two months  :uhh: y'all need to step into 2020

Seven

Quote from: KippDaddy on June 27, 2020, 01:05:41 AM
She isn't preforming guys.

I just hate to see people
Speculate and have their Hopes up

Thanks for confirming.

Why isn't she performing? This feels like a no-brainer given her audience and the fact that her album is out in just over a month.

lovechild

Quote from: KippDaddy on June 27, 2020, 01:05:41 AM
She isn't preforming guys.

I just hate to see people
Speculate and have their Hopes up

Shocking tbh