Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 11:39:55 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!
Brandy has zero creative vision when it comes to live performances so I cannot even give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I think this one might have meant more to her sis
Franks posts sorta did it for me
:'(

But lash her
I?m not here telling no one to lay off
Y?all spent y?all money
I almost spent mine

Y?all should lash until y?all get ready to stop
I hate you right now :kii:
hchdjdjdd. Big sis  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 26, 2019, 11:40:36 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:03:02 AM
Purposefully misunderstood , bullied, belittled and pushed ... wow ... like wtf ..

?ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness? took me out :kii:

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s
cgcuvugu

You're going to burn in hell
hchdjddjjdjdndnndndnddnndnddjkdkdkddkdk

fedswatchin

As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 11:41:11 AM
Tbh Brandy is one of the main reasons I stand clear of Aquarius girls. Something in my gut just tells me they?re not all there and she proves it.
no shade but
My ex is one
They are all over the place

BigDawg

I totally get the frustrations of the ones that paid money for that, hopefully your monies are swiftly returned. This too shall pass tho. It seems to me there was a clash of vision, maybe a struggle for power, on top of her being ill.

KippDaddy

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?

KippDaddy

She was just on their ig singing their praises.

I?m over her forreal this Time.  It?s frustrating And embrassing

BranBran

Do u guys know if I can ask for the plane and hotel to be refund too? Thanks.

HUGO

Maybe this what I get for using ?sick time? to get 2 days off work to see this bitch
:stressed:

BigDawg

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

HUGO

Sbsnsnsnbs

And death at me telling my supervisor I needed to see an Otorhinolaryngologist too

Wtf

:stressed: