@BrandyCharts
·
9m
@SoGallant
&
@4everBrandy
"Dynamite."

854,842 streams (+43,272) ⬆️ on Spotify

("Dynamite" is currently receiving twice as much streams compared to last week.)

bby ddy

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on April 20, 2021, 12:44:39 PM
that would be great for her

Especially with things opening up a bit, maybe they can actually perform it together.

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 20, 2021, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 20, 2021, 12:44:39 PM
that would be great for her

Especially with things opening up a bit, maybe they can actually perform it together.
exactly

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

I need to go back and listen again cause I didnt really like it when I listened those couple of times
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2021, 05:04:55 PM
I need to go back and listen again cause I didnt really like it when I listened those couple of times

I love it more now than I did when I first heard it.
BRANDY

Ma Lo

I use this song..... low key ...I like it ...I don't LOVE it but that could change. If we are being honest some very average to bad songs start getting liked once they become hits. It's an anomaly. 

Rxxf

Quote from: The Night King on April 20, 2021, 05:27:44 PM
I use this song..... low key ...I like it ...I don't LOVE it but that could change. If we are being honest some very average to bad songs start getting liked once they become hits. It's an anomaly.

Very true.
BRANDY

Summertime

If the visual is good this song can go far.  I think Love Again averages about 40 K daily Spotify streams.

b7

Nice

It's on a lot of the big R&B playlists on Spotify and Apple too. Since b7, she's been getting a lot of love there

Their Are & Be playlist with over 6 million followers had "Borderline" on there for almost a full year until last week