Gallant & Bran's "Dynamite" - Bran's 3rd Most Popular Song on Spotify Now

Started by Summertime, April 20, 2021, 12:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Its a cute song. He has better songs on his EP I wish she was on instead. Shame Plan B didnt get this kinda streaming. 

Bigmacthawoppa

I just listened to this to see what's what. Kinda boring but I think the adult slow rnb is her lane to success now. Not really a fan of how she's singing on it, but that seems to be her vocal approach nowadays. That roxie footbaw vocal affectation.  Sounds like she's singing with her bottom lip jutted out or something, I dunno.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: FRANCE on April 20, 2021, 07:05:52 PM
Its a cute song. He has better songs on his EP I wish she was on instead. Shame Plan B didnt get this kinda streaming.

!!! Plan B is the one song from this whole era that actually HIT me  :'( . Want some more stuff like that.

Andthecategoryis...

The song is cute and it can be a night time lullaby but his voice sounds terrible on it. It would be interesting to see how Khalid would have sounded on this. Bran sounds great but keeps holding back on features....stop teasing muva.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 20, 2021, 08:04:34 PM
I just listened to this to see what's what. Kinda boring but I think the adult slow rnb is her lane to success now. Not really a fan of how she's singing on it, but that seems to be her vocal approach nowadays. That roxie footbaw vocal affectation.  Sounds like she's singing with her bottom lip jutted out or something, I dunno.

I'm not a fan of it either. Same tone on Bye Bipolar. The key of the song is low for one which causes her to sing in that tone, but yeah, I dont like how she sounds on it. But she's definitely purposely singing like that, and I dont like it too much. The backgrounds though when she's singing higher, the "wouldnt that be nice" parts, heavenly. Love that. 

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: FRANCE on April 20, 2021, 10:26:41 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 20, 2021, 08:04:34 PM

I'm not a fan of it either. Same tone on Bye Bipolar. The key of the song is low for one which causes her to sing in that tone, but yeah, I dont like how she sounds on it. But she's definitely purposely singing like that, and I dont like it too much. The backgrounds though when she's singing higher, the "wouldnt that be nice" parts, heavenly. Love that.

I agree. I'm worried this low unappealing tone is what she means when she refers to her "comfortable range," like when she talks about rerecording Full Moon lower, etc. Hopefully she evolves out of that choice soon bc it sounds sloppy to my ears. One of the main reasons I couldn't get into b7, aside from the production. But I agree her higher backgrounds are pretty.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2021, 05:04:55 PM
I need to go back and listen again cause I didnt really like it when I listened those couple of times
I listen to it many times and I still don't care for it. I'm just tired of all this sleepy music. By let's be positive, hope the spins continue and we get a video.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

whatever

Afrodisiac15

April 21, 2021, 06:14:13 AM #23 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:15:29 AM by Afrodisiac15
If it's a hit I'm sure it will light a fire under her to drop a new album to include it on. Especially with her going to be so visible with Queen and The Game returning. Oh and she looks better than ever!

DopeSoul.

DopeSoul.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Summertime

It's now her 4th most popular Spotify song.

Brandy Charts
@BrandyCharts
@SoGallant & @4everBrandy "Dynamite."

897,493 streams (+42,651) Downwards arrow on Spotify

("Dynamite" is now Brandy's 4th most popular song on Spotify.)