Waitress drags customers: "Tip me or eat at home"

Started by ….ok., April 20, 2021, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

April 20, 2021, 08:18:40 PM #15 Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:20:54 PM by ATL Shawty
eating out is a bit of a luxury tbh

and part of that  whole experience is tipping
it's def a culture in itself

not so much about a matter of being able to afford it or not IMO but more about just being nice
if you love the whole culture of going out to eat and being served your food instead of cooking it and serving it to yourself
take into consideration those who provide you this luxury.

we cannot forget that it is a luxury. they aren't asking poor orphans for tips after handing them bags of rice and bottled water for basic survival.

Marilyn

This was educational. So the ROOT issue is that adjusting their wages would make the food cost way more and hurt businesses. That's the real problem in this never ending topic.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 20, 2021, 08:18:40 PM

not so much about a matter of being able to afford it or not IMO but more about just being nice
if you love the whole culture of going out to eat and being served your food instead of cooking it and serving it to yourself

we cannot forget that it is a luxury. they aren't asking poor orphans for tips after handing them bags of rice and bottled water for basic survival.
I was just going to say that it's a luxury and if you can't afford it, stay your broke ass home.

rosone1

Well the lady in the video was asking the church for a tip :plzstop:.
Nah.I agree though

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: rosone1 on April 20, 2021, 08:41:25 PM

Well the lady in the video was asking the church for a tip :plzstop:.
Nah.I agree though
Churches cut corners and cheat the system by not paying taxes, the least they can do is tip. God would want them to.

Gilgamesh.

They need to raise their wages. How can they legally pay $2 an hour? :uhh:

BetterAngels

This child sounds dumb.  If you can't afford a tip, they stay your ass home and cook.  I can't stand a bitch that is cheap with a ti.  I have never had a server job becauseI would cuss a bitch out.

Jon

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Jonovan on April 21, 2021, 12:17:49 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2021, 09:00:12 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 20, 2021, 07:26:08 PM
i rarely do. sorry lol
This is so disgusting to me.  Am sorry
I know but employers should pay their employees  :-/

but they don't. so until they do, knowing the system as it is, you should either tip or make your own shit tbh bby. regardless of what the employer should be doing, you're still knowingly going out and screwing someone over when you don't tip. THAT part isn't on the employer, it's on you.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.