Brandy excited to work on joint album with Ray J

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, December 08, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on December 08, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
They are really serious about this smh... it would be a hell no for me but only way I would use if Pharrell/The Neptunes is the main producer. Should be a 5-7 EP at max too

they have been talking about doing this for YEARS nowll believe it when i hear it

yearofbrandy

Quote from: MrMoon on December 08, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
The Ray J on Raydiation and All I Feel is the one I use.
All of his recent SHIT is considered as POO to me.
Ray J can deliver when he is directed by a REAL producer. When he works with these independent niggaz... GOD.

I agree

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

U guys do realize that she only gets one shot to release an album first week sales and on to the next project if she doesnt re release

So she needs a strong and i do mean strong buildup promo wise before her official drops

I think between star and these other songs and this ray j project wpuld be a great promo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

A Brandy x Ray J project would have to be taken real seriously as great promo for either of them... they would need to rebrand as a sibling duo with their image, marketing and basically EVERYTHING... They got the money to hire a power team to make it work, now will they do it that?s a different case

AfroJisiac

Quote from: MrMoon on December 08, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
The Ray J on Raydiation and All I Feel is the one I use.
All of his recent SHIT is considered as POO to me.
Ray J can deliver when he is directed by a REAL producer. When he works with these independent niggaz... GOD.

!!!

and no Xmas album if "she can't wait to start working on their album together"... Xmas is right around the corner so...useless...   or maybe for next year.

Brandy.. i just want ur album , at this point i don't care about the collabs on other people's

i want ur own