Frank Ocean chilling at Auntie Fee's house.

Started by .betterwiseup, August 01, 2015, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

August 01, 2015, 05:21:21 PM #15 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:22:04 PM by Audiophile
Nah, it's like he's trying hard not to be pegged as gay or something. he acts like that every time i see him.

Hugo

Quote from: Audiophile on August 01, 2015, 05:21:21 PM
Nah, it's like he's trying hard not to be pegged as gay or something. he acts like that every time i see him.

I think I'm the same way. I can see what you mean

SUPREME

h

boy hes at his aunts house whos clearly having some kinda gathering

and no he doesn't. have you not seen the millions of videos with oddfuture/in the studio?

Hugo

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Audiophile on August 01, 2015, 05:10:04 PM
He doesn't seem comfortable in his skin. It's like he's trying to hide something. It's in his mannerism, the way he moves, the way he kept sipping from that cup are all signs of nervousness. He's uncomfortable about something. I would love to know his true self. I bet he's interesting.
How could you get all of this just from watching this video?
:uhh:

Hugo

You can easliy pick up someone's "vibe". I know I can

.betterwiseup

He just and Aunt Fee was sitting on his arm and if he would've pulled it her ass would've fell.  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: SUPREME on August 01, 2015, 05:23:38 PM
h

and no he doesn't. have you not seen the millions of videos with oddfuture/in the studio?
fff

That's not his aunt
That's just her name

pCj

Quote from: SUPREME on August 01, 2015, 05:23:38 PM
h

D

That ain't his aunty

SUPREME

pCj

She's the gorl who took Sweet Brown out the game last year with her cussing and coon recipes.

Love her

GLOCK

m

I love her so much!
She was on jimmy kimmel and steve Harvey acting a damn fool

Hugo

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 01, 2015, 05:41:26 PM
He just and Aunt Fee was sitting on his arm and if he would've pulled it her ass would've fell.  :dead:

That ain't his damn aunty from no where  :plzstop:

yummy

He's seems so mysterious and alluring

I wonder if he's vers

:ohwow: