Frank Ocean chilling at Auntie Fee's house.

Started by .betterwiseup, August 01, 2015, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

brocka4life

Quote from: Hugo on August 01, 2015, 05:13:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on August 01, 2015, 05:11:27 PM
Yes for the Brandy mention.

What they say about Brandy?

She was asking him to sing Happy Birthday for her and before she was cut off, she said she wanted Brandy to sing it or something like that.

FINE.

He did seem nervous. That constant sipping was getting on my nerves.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FINE. on August 01, 2015, 06:17:13 PM
He did seem nervous. That constant sipping was getting on my nerves.
sddddddddddddd

She seems like the kind of person that you just dont know WHAT to expect to come out of her mouth. And that probably made him a little nervous and anxious... especially being gay AND a celebrity.

.betterwiseup

On her instagram it says "Me and my nephew". Guess that's his auntie.

Bulldagger

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 01, 2015, 05:30:48 PM
Quote from: Audiophile on August 01, 2015, 05:10:04 PM
He doesn't seem comfortable in his skin. It's like he's trying to hide something. It's in his mannerism, the way he moves, the way he kept sipping from that cup are all signs of nervousness. He's uncomfortable about something. I would love to know his true self. I bet he's interesting.
How could you get all of this just from watching this video?
:uhh:

QuoteNah, it's like he's trying hard not to be pegged as gay or something. he acts like that every time i see him.

.betterwiseup

Bulldagger

August 01, 2015, 06:53:52 PM #37 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:56:45 PM by Audiophile
I'm speaking from my own experience. I used to act like that around people when I was comfortable with my sexuality and their perception of me and it. Frank has never CONFIRMED being gay. Yes, he said he was in love with a man, but he never said he was gay. Lets not act like there's no such thing as acting extra butch. And I'm not getting mysterious. I'm getting insecure. If that's his normal personality, great. But I feel like it's an act, I'm sorry.

GLOCK

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 01, 2015, 06:51:15 PM
Yeah the dark boy is her nephew..
she has had other celebs over to her house before

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Glock on August 01, 2015, 06:57:04 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 01, 2015, 06:51:15 PM
Yeah the dark boy is her nephew..
she has had other celebs over to her house before

QuoteMy nephew #FrankOcean and I
Can yall see the family resemblance?

.betterwiseup

Hugo

Quote from: Audiophile on August 01, 2015, 06:53:52 PM
I'm speaking from my own experience. I used to act like that around people when I was comfortable with my sexuality and their perception of me and it. Frank has never CONFIRMED being gay. Yes, he said he was in love with a man, but he never said he was gay. Lets not act like there's no such thing as acting extra butch. And I'm not getting mysterious. I'm getting insecure. If that's his normal personality, great. But I feel like it's an act, I'm sorry.

I can identify with this 100%
Especially around family or straight men. Very uncomfortable

Zankou.