Brandy unfollowed DJ CAMPER.. AGAIN (don?t delete my shit)

Started by GLOCK, February 15, 2019, 02:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

She need to quit dating producers. It always ends in mess. Brandy really is her own downfall. There's no reason why she shouldnt have a single out yet. She's the one that stay fucking up.

Blackpantha

February 15, 2019, 05:18:23 AM #17 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 05:53:46 AM by Blackpantha
We're never gonna get this album. Guys with all honesty I'm gonna start branching out and exploring new Artists. This woman clearly isn't here for her music and/or fans anymore. I give up at this point.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GYNandTONIC

Why do y?all do this to y?all self every fucking time.

Just chill! Y?all have no clue what happend, why it happend, or what?s happening behind the scenes. So can we not start this ?Brandy shade? based off theory.

Nobody confirmed a falling out

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Harlem

I do hope some Hit Boy placements and more sessions pull up for this album... so stay mad Queen

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: CREAM. on February 15, 2019, 04:59:40 AM
Why does she fall out with everyone :udontlookok:
Because the problem is her. Simple as that. Remember on Family Business when Sonja told her about herself. Brandy causes her own shit and then blames other people instead of taking accountability and responsibility for her own shit. Just like the concert shit, she blamed others which I?m pretty sure it was her own fault.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
I do hope some Hit Boy placements and more sessions pull up for this album... so stay mad Queen

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Moon

brandy, i love you to death, and you read this forum, so please hear our plea, go on IG live or post something to clarify this mess. this is getting to the point of no return for many of your fans, some of whom have been holding you down for 15-20 years. do this for us, if not yourself.

Quote from: afromoondiac on February 15, 2019, 06:22:59 AM
brandy, i love you to death, and you read this forum, so please hear our plea, go on IG live or post something to clarify this mess. this is getting to the point of no return for many of your fans, some of whom have been holding you down for 15-20 years. do this for us, if not yourself.
Try damn near 25-26 years. Since the beginning.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Moon

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 15, 2019, 06:24:15 AM
Quote from: afromoondiac on February 15, 2019, 06:22:59 AM
Try damn near 25-26 years. Since the beginning.

damn. where do you get your patience from  :blink: :dead: