Brandy unfollowed DJ CAMPER.. AGAIN (don?t delete my shit)

Started by GLOCK, February 15, 2019, 02:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Idk it?s weird but it seems like Bran May also be jealous of camper & HER relationship / success. Seems like sis unfollow him when he?s posting about HER... idk just odd . Bi polar queen just release the music idc who you follow .. some real Rodney vibes going on here ... this music may b epic

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

Quote from: lovechild on February 15, 2019, 07:36:36 AM
Idk it?s weird but it seems like Bran May also be jealous of camper & HER relationship / success. Seems like sis unfollow him when he?s posting about HER... idk just odd .
This is my thought and has been
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 08:16:37 AM
Idk it?s weird but it seems like Bran May also be jealous of camper & HER relationship / success. Seems like sis unfollow him when he?s posting about HER... idk just odd .

And that's all her own fault. Brandy could be where HER is rn if she would realese her mess.  Don't feel sorry for her

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 08:34:46 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 08:16:37 AM

And that's all her own fault. Brandy could be where HER is rn if she would realese her mess.  Don't feel sorry for her
Definitely don't feel sorry
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Aalumeci.

February 15, 2019, 08:52:38 AM #43 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:52:55 AM by L0NZ Wit Da Braids.
It wouldn?t surprise me if Bran had his wife in mind when she posted that ?Boy Is Mine? 2 queens mess. We thinkin it?s one thing but sis just being messy