Doesn't Brandy have people here who work for her directly

Started by Ma Lo, February 24, 2019, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

February 24, 2019, 10:31:57 AM Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:32:16 AM by Bloody Tears
I feel like they could be doing a better job keeping  us  informed of what's going on with her, especially since they have a direct channel to her.  and I am starting to understand why Glock confronted Silent about it. He does an okay job of keeping us informed. But more needs to be done that is .. If she even still cares about her fans :kii: and it's no mf shade

🦚

What's the point of keeping you informed of things don't materialize. So you can be more mad?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

Silent doesn't tell us shit but "coming soon" just like brandy does. He is no better 

AfroJisiac

ol' girl doesnt give a shit about us so for now i'ont give a damn about ha IG posts until she releases a full fuckin' song and album. 

Moon

i mean it's common knowledge that brandy reads this forum on a regular basis. she knows what her fans think.. no shade 

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: afromoondiac on February 24, 2019, 11:12:21 AM
i mean it's common knowledge that brandy reads this forum on a regular basis. she knows what her fans think.. no shade

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Killaxmt

Honestly I don't think she does. There are so many things wrong in that camp but they're so used to it. Don't forget she was managed by her mother.

BigDawg

mauza

The question is does She or her "team" really read this board? I remember when She used the word "negativity" to describe this place, didn't she? dkkdkdkd

Honestly I think that I just don't care about her anymore...

"جاني الاسمر"

rosone1

Also she will post about a June's Diary concert but will rarely post about her own.

Young

Ready for Queen to slay

it's definitely time for some communication too

CREAM.

Doesn't Silent post here?

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches and delivers mess from time to time

I wouldn't post a damn thing

Young

Quote from: CREAM. on February 24, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
Doesn't Silent post here?

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches delivers mess from time to time

I wouldn't post a damn thing

Cncncncncncnc

Okay?

Tuh!