Brandys sad fate of taking a chance and then retreating

Started by Noni, March 08, 2019, 05:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

Thus the sad fate of Brandy. She's currently pushing a generic new album Two Eleven, out this week. But there was a moment back there, not too long ago, where it seemed like she was going to be an auteur. Weary of being just the most impressive effect in longtime producer Rodney Jerkins bag of tricks, Brandy ditched him. She turned instead to the equally hot but significantly quirkier Timbaland and his protégé Walter Millsap III. The result was Afrodisiac, the best album of Brandy's career and one of the greatest R&B albums of the last 25 years.

You could make distinctions if you really wanted to—personally, I'd say this set of songs is worse than the largely ignored Human, but better than the beloved-yet-boring 2002 Full Moon

OH WOW

Best article EVER :blessed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

BrandyFromTheFuture

I stopped reading when they said Two Eleven is better than Full Moon. Gurl...

Noni

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Justaway_ on March 08, 2019, 05:43:23 PM
Thus the sad fate of Brandy. She's currently pushing a generic new album Two Eleven, out this week. But there was a moment back there, not too long ago, where it seemed like she was going to be an auteur. Weary of being just the most impressive effect in longtime producer Rodney Jerkins bag of tricks, Brandy ditched him. She turned instead to the equally hot but significantly quirkier Timbaland and his protégé Walter Millsap III. The result was Afrodisiac, the best album of Brandy's career and one of the greatest R&B albums of the last 25 years.

You could make distinctions if you really wanted to—personally, I'd say this set of songs is worse than the largely ignored Human, but better than the beloved-yet-boring 2002 Full Moon

This person is out of it. Really invalid article.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 08, 2019, 05:47:50 PM
I stopped reading when they said Two Eleven is better than Full Moon. Gurl...

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who is this nincompoop???

KingDavid

Damn Bran was thrashed in this article  :plzstop: not popular yet boring full moon :dead: