Yet Another snippet from Brandy....

Started by HUGO, March 11, 2019, 10:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 11, 2019, 10:44:57 AM
^Apparenty she was hoarse so she lipped most of the show last night.

What I don't understand is, Brandy has shared at least 8 snippets over the last year and two since the DC no-show so she clearly has music :dead:

The fact that she can so readily throw this mess on IG proves the album is done/almost done. If there are no legal issues what is the hold up?

!!!!

This divine timing thing is SOMETHING  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Report her IG for spamming and trolling and get her deleted
That will teach her a lesson

RAY7

Damnit she sounds beautiful 
but still F her

Camo

With music I bet this will be one of my favs

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I love the way this sounds. I just want one Brandy song were it's not so much stacking / layering.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Im DONE! Release the freakin music boo, it's sounding great!

Mrd0ndada

I feel like this that "aw yea yea" song... that she was previewing 
🙄

GLOCK

Praying this is from the human sessions 

Rxxf

I don't care anymore about snippets.
I just don't care.
BRANDY

Harlem

This independent shit taking a toll on Queen huh. Ima need my sis on a major with budget and direction

Ma Lo

KippDaddy

Maybe this is just the acapella and the song in its entierty will slay be because this is boring as shit

yearofbrandy

Lmao Brandy try to win us over. Just release a damn single or shit a buzz single will do until you ready to release the real shit. I think some legal shit is still going on. 

FRANCE

March 11, 2019, 03:37:41 PM #29 Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:38:01 PM by SPARK
I dunno. A lot of these snippets arent doing anything for me. Including this 1. And I dont rly care at this point. Dont think I'll ever listen to this again. Its time for the fans to show her that we dont care and stop stanning in her IG comments too. So she can wake up and realize that unless full music is released, we dont give a flying fuck.