How Ghan Will Look If She Don’t Drop The Music Soon

Started by M-Rocka, April 04, 2019, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kurama on April 04, 2019, 12:56:58 PM
Oh look another one of these threads...
Oh look, you're in another one of these threads.

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 04, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 04, 2019, 12:41:22 PM
Let her get her mental and physical health together. If you've been paying attention, clearly dropping music the last few months wouldn't have made sense

She's had bigger issues. Hopefully she's better now and get back to what she does best and put the shit out, but if she ain't in the right space to perform it and support it, what's the point.

We'd only have more to be pissed about, IMO. I want music too but i don't want just any ole mess
Oh Rig...

:dead:

Niko

Quote from: ShujiVengers (Nipsey's DEAD Lolz) on April 04, 2019, 12:48:28 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 04, 2019, 12:35:10 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on April 04, 2019, 12:31:07 PM
n

This girl aint coming and I idgaf either ..I just see her as being retired now.
Yeah I been wrote her off.

We get it Jay. You hate her. No need to say so in every thread related to her :)

RIGHT!!! So damn negative. Smh

M-Rocka

n

We get it Jay. You hate her. No need to say so in every thread related to her :)
n

Leave my sis alone

HUGO

f so over this girl. Some of y'all need to stop coddling her GROWN unapologetic ass. She don't care for us

Kalifornia.

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2019, 02:05:59 PM
f so over this girl. Some of y'all need to stop codling her GROWN unapologetic ass. She don't care for us

Huh?

HUGO

Quote from: Kalifornia on April 04, 2019, 02:09:51 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2019, 02:05:59 PM
f so over this girl. Some of y'all need to stop codling her GROWN unapologetic ass. She don't care for us

Huh?

f

You knew what I meant

Gilgamesh.

Let her get her mental and physical health together. If you've been paying attention, clearly dropping music the last few months wouldn't have made sense

She's had bigger issues. Hopefully she's better now and get back to what she does best and put the shit out, but if she ain't in the right space to perform it and support it, what's the point.

We'd only have more to be pissed about, IMO. I want music too but i don't want just any ole mess

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

n

vccccccccxccxxcc

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 04, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

:dead:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 04, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

:kii: