Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Young on February 05, 2019, 03:08:31 PM
We're SICK of the lies.
We're SICK of the secrets.
We're SICK of the wait.
We're SICK of the bad press.
We're SICK of the nokia flip selfies.
We're SICK of playing Blue's Clues with you.

We're SICK OF IT BRANDY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika

Yahudah

Kalifornia.

Quote from: jaguar. on February 05, 2019, 02:58:37 PM
fffffffffff

I knew that Dr Lipschitz was a fake.

sbbbbbbbbbbb

I luv you for this :kii: :kii: :kii:

Boomz

QuoteSo Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

:guys:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Admin

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 02:54:59 PM
Yeah, I just saw that too. I never believed the lip-syncing rumors. Ever. I guess I?m just naive.
Not rumors :dead:
Do u mean about this particular show or I'm general because :uhh:

I mean in general. I guess I?m just dumb. Whenever people would say she?s lip-syncing (like on YouTube) I would jump in and say she isn?t.

In the other thread when it was suggested she cancelled because she would have to sing live, I was honestly confused.

I still think she was honestly sick. That?s just the way I am. I take people at their word. But, I accept now that she doesn?t sing live (at least, not always).

Kurama

Kalifornia.

I'm sorry, but Brandy BEEN full of shit.

Once I took the stan blinders off and got realistic it became so apparent.

The lashings she's about to receive once the blogs get hold of this are very well deserved.

Mrd0ndada

She stated she wanted to re-record the BGVs which is what she?s been uploading today.  Maybe she knew this would be out today
🙄

Ma Lo

And the fact that she STILL won't throw us a bone and not release even one song ..just one..even after all this.. is very telling.. I really can't stand this gorl right now..

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
The haters will have a field day with this.. but that's what she get for LYING ..lies don't help shit
n

No one cares but her fans
Boy this definitely ain't true. Ive seen people try to discredit her because she always lips
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 03:14:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 02:54:59 PM
Yeah, I just saw that too. I never believed the lip-syncing rumors. Ever. I guess I?m just naive.
Not rumors :dead:
Do u mean about this particular show or I'm general because :uhh:

I mean in general. I guess I?m just dumb. Whenever people would say she?s lip-syncing (like on YouTube) I would jump in and say she isn?t.

In the other thread when it was suggested she cancelled because she would have to sing live, I was honestly confused.

I still think she was honestly sick. That?s just the way I am. I take people at their word. But, I accept now that she doesn?t sing live (at least, not always).

This is something a fan has to come to grips with.
And theres nothing wrong with it tbh.
bran is a perfectionist.
Bey lips.
Hell, Bran had Mon lipping in 2012, and she never does.

Its okay--Bran lips. I just wish she didn't rely on doing that all the time--just give us a live slay Queen