So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 05:38:53 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:54:50 PM
And i ONLY say it makes sense IF she was sick and wanted to continue on for her fans and lip a lot of songs anyway, cuz most of us would have been fine with that as long as she didn?t cancel.

She isn?t known for canceling shows, so I?ll give her a pass. What i won?t give her a pass on, is how this was and continues to be handled.

Disgusting

What's your definition of known ? I know of 3 total now.  That's a lot
no it really isn?t

What do you think is too many?

AfroJisiac

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 04:46:25 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 05, 2019, 04:41:56 PM
Is anyone else numb to this mess now? Bran is the only artist I stan, but I am not fuming or saying I hate her. I just want new music at this point. But I am so used to her not releasing that I?m just chilling right now.

!!!

not completely numb tho! it irks me a lil...  i'm actually cool and relax..when she doesn't post actually.
cause when she does post this snips, it's like she's pushing' my buttons and i start cumin' !

:kii: !!! I prefer silence from her at this point.

VirgoMind

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent
i agree

I?m saying i could see why she?d want to, but i don?t think that?s why this was canceled.

I doubt they told her the day before the show that she couldn?t lip :dead:

I think the people she lashed are sending this out as payback because I highly doubt she would have been made aware the week of the show that she couldn?t lip lol 

I also doubt that the same woman that did 8 shows a week, 100% live for 6 months would cancel 2 shows because she couldn?t lip. Just doesn?t make sense.

And yea she re-recorded her backgrounds but they would have allowed that because when Babyface performed with them you could hear the original backgrounds over his background singers. You could hear Mariah and everything lmao

BrandyFromTheFuture

This just keeps getting worse. Really Brandy? Are you the vocal bible or Britney Spears?

and your insta profile? "inquires-info coming soon" so she removed that vocal bible gmail address, but why is there no new booking info? everything is constantly changing with her and it all seems a mess! also that #GuardianAngelMotherProtector of @SyraiSmith

Really Brandy?

REALLY?

Gilgamesh.

I forgot she had "brandy@vocalbible" as her booking address recently :uhh: :dead:

BranBran

I wanted to believe her, that she was sick, but tbh I couldn?t. And after the blame-them-all IG post, the pics and snaps she uploaded these days and now that article, I?m sorry, but I don?t believe her.

As I said last Saturday, it was weird to me that she didn?t really hyped these shows, she only posted two pics about it that week but nothing else, no rehearsal, no dressing, anything. So I really believe all the problem was the lip syncing.

I?m very disappointed. Everybody lips, and we all know she does it too, so for my that?s not a problem; but I feel a fool after flying from Spain to see her when she maybe knew she was going to cancel days or weeks before. I still love her music but right now I?m very upset and disappointed as a fan.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 06:19:25 PM
This just keeps getting worse. Really Brandy? Are you the vocal bible or Britney Spears?

and your insta profile? "inquires-info coming soon" so she removed that vocal bible gmail address, but why is there no new booking info? everything is constantly changing with her

fjfjfjfj wtw