So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Quote from: SPARK on February 05, 2019, 06:36:30 PM
Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 06:33:26 PM
Quote from: BranBran on February 05, 2019, 06:24:20 PM
I wanted to believe her, that she was sick, but tbh I couldn?t. And after the blame-them-all IG post, the pics and snaps she uploaded these days and now that article, I?m sorry, but I don?t believe her.

As I said last Saturday, it was weird to me that she didn?t really hyped these shows, she only posted two pics about it that week but nothing else, no rehearsal, no dressing, anything. So I really believe all the problem was the lip syncing.

I?m very disappointed. Everybody lips, and we all know she does it too, so for my that?s not a problem; but I feel a fool after flying from Spain to see her when she maybe knew she was going to cancel days or weeks before. I still love her music but right now I?m very upset and disappointed as a fan.

So sorry you had to go through this  :'(
She knew. Why would she allow the tickets to still be sold though?!

She probably couldn't cancel cause she had to come up with a solid reason to cancel to get out of her contract and not be sued. Hence, why she went to the docs last minute to scurry up a sick leave note to cover her ass.

!!

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: SPARK on February 05, 2019, 06:33:15 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 06:29:21 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
The haters will have a field day with this.. but that's what she get for LYING ..lies don't help shit
n

No one cares but her fans
Boy this definitely ain't true. Ive seen people try to discredit her because she always lips
they should have seen her on Broadway

maybe it was lipsychned...you never know with brandy

I dont think that was at all. Im almost sure it wasnt tho I never attended. The diff with that show is that she wasnt singing the entire time. She had her own parts throughout the show. And the songs weren't that vocally challenging.

The orchestra mess was song after song and more difficult songs. Add that to the fact that she was about to go out there doing choreo by Chris Grant and Frank Gatson to I Thought, Afrodisiac, etc. She was never gonna be dancing and jiving and doing all that stuff live. Her live stint on Broadway was just different.

it was just doomed from the beginning honestly. how the hell are you gonna do a choreo while singing into a microphone thats sitting on a mic stand with a an orchestra behind you. just no

BrandyFromTheFuture

I wanted to believe her, that she was sick, but tbh I couldn?t. And after the blame-them-all IG post, the pics and snaps she uploaded these days and now that article, I?m sorry, but I don?t believe her.

As I said last Saturday, it was weird to me that she didn?t really hyped these shows, she only posted two pics about it that week but nothing else, no rehearsal, no dressing, anything. So I really believe all the problem was the lip syncing.

I?m very disappointed. Everybody lips, and we all know she does it too, so for my that?s not a problem; but I feel a fool after flying from Spain to see her when she maybe knew she was going to cancel days or weeks before. I still love her music but right now I?m very upset and disappointed as a fan.

She probably couldn't cancel cause she had to come up with a solid reason to cancel to get out of her contract and not be sued. Hence, why she went to the docs last minute to scurry up a sick leave note to cover her ass.

how much money do you think she gave Dr. Suess for that longlist of diseases?

Buy The Stars✨

She prolly paid off the doc with the money she got from the concert that she didn't do to give her a damn sick note

Rayana gorlllll

Ma Lo

The thing that annoys me with Brandy is that she has an issue taking ownership of her mistakes and her mishaps. It's always somebody else's fault. And she has a problem with being truthful. She needs to really examine her integrity as an artist and a star because any of us could fuck up and no one would really care .. Other than our close friends and family.  She has millions of fans looking  to her  influence.. And she's totally dismissive about it. I don't even think she wants to be a singer anymore tbh. I'm sure she's recording new music .. But I'm starting to think she has no intention of releasing anything anytime too soon. She's just trying to keep us appeased by posting snippets here and there when she's honestly petrified of failing again and flopping.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 06:43:12 PM
The thing that annoys me with Brandy is that she has an issue taking ownership of her mistakes and her mishaps. It's always somebody else's fault. And she has a problem with being truthful. She needs to really examine her integrity as an artist and a star because any of us could fuck up and no one would really care .. Other than our close friends and family.  She has millions of fans looking  to her  influence.. And she's totally dismissive about it. I don't even think she wants to be a singer anymore tbh. I'm sure she's recording new music .. But I'm starting to think she has no intention of releasing anything anytime too soon. She's just trying to keep us appeased by posting snippets here and there when she's honestly petrified of failing again and flopping.

am sorry but she will flop anyway , compared to her achievements in the 90s and early 00s
so she might as well drop the shit.

and she's not helping' pushback her release... it's making' it worse cause the only people who care (which her core fanbase) is losing' patient and interest...

AfroJisiac

then it's gonna be Camper's fault cause " he didn't give his best"

mark my words.

KippDaddy

We woulda had a song already if that concert wasn?t derailed

That?s why I?m so upset.   And even if u canceled plans shouldn?t have changed.   Fans were disapppinyed the least u could have done was followed through with your next steps

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 05, 2019, 06:53:34 PM

that ain't sure.

KippDaddy

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

that ain't sure.

I wasn?t speaking in hypotheticals.

It is FACT

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

AfroJisiac

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 05, 2019, 06:55:03 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

that ain't sure.

I wasn?t speaking in hypotheticals.

It is FACT
How do you know that?
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

HUGO

This lying ass bitch! Go ahead and hammer in that last nail in your own coffin dumb ass girl!