Oof!! Brandy in the studio

Started by HUGO, August 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 12:31:25 PM
i still feel like she scraped what she did with camper and is redoing the whole album mess... but according to some ppl here the single comes at the end of aug but i dont believe its gonna happen
she hasn't scrapped anything

She's in LOVE with the camper songs and this song is already done guys. she just added vocals to it

Monika

Quote from: Le Champ on August 11, 2019, 12:34:27 PM
i still feel like she scraped what she did with camper and is redoing the whole album mess... but according to some ppl here the single comes at the end of aug but i dont believe its gonna happen

She definitely hasn't scrapped her mess with Camper lol. Brandy always records up until the last minute. Even if the singles are coming soon, I still don't think we're getting an album until late Fall
Yahudah

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

She's in LOVE with the camper songs and this song is already done guys. she just added vocals to it

thanks !!!   ok thats good to know... so we are close like kipp was saying?

b7

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 03:34:47 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

thanks !!!   ok thats good to know... so we are close like kipp was saying?
yes

I wish she wouldn't post clips cuz it's annoyingly everyone i guess but the long wait is over

Monika

She sounds so good! These runs!  :stressed:
Yahudah

b7

I'd just stay outta the threads until the singles drop, guys. It's literally about to 

Monika

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 11, 2019, 02:26:34 PM
I don't think she's scrapping anything... this song in particular has already been recorded. She just be retouching it.   
Yahudah

Fastcarsfm

Can't wait till y'all hear the single! It sounds good!  :)

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 03:36:13 PM
I'd just stay outta the threads until the singles drop, guys. It's literally about to
my girl is coming!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
Yahudah

Le Champ

Sonja is in the comments fed UP huh

Young

August 11, 2019, 05:56:55 PM #40 Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 06:03:48 PM by Young
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 03:36:13 PM

:gorlonfire:

I'm so ready

Young

b7

b7