Monica Says She's Open To Work With Brandy

Started by Lazarus, February 05, 2024, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on February 06, 2024, 05:53:13 PMI MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM BUT HE DEFINITELY STANDS ON HIS OPINIONS AND RESPECT THAT.
ALSO I DON'T THINK HE MEANS ANY HARM LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER FOLKS HERE LOL.
Thanks again.

Bran is my #1. I always accept reality for what it is. Bran is not confident anymore and way too timid on stage. Mon owns it every time. Off key here and there, yes. But never lip syncing. A few bad notes and confidence >>>>>>>> lip syncing for the past 12 years. It's just not IT.

Love my Queen forever though. And like I said, Brandy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....... Mons

Rxxf

Quote from: Ulysses on February 06, 2024, 08:44:43 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on February 06, 2024, 05:53:13 PMI MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM BUT HE DEFINITELY STANDS ON HIS OPINIONS AND RESPECT THAT.
Thanks again.

Bran is my #1. I always accept reality for what it is. Bran is not confident anymore and way too timid on stage. Mon owns it every time. Off key here and there, yes. But never lip syncing. A few bad notes and confidence >>>>>>>> lip syncing for the past 12 years. It's just not IT.

Love my Queen forever though. And like I said, Brandy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....... Mons

Lol.
It is not that serious.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Harlem on February 06, 2024, 06:59:52 PMThe collab I would like to see from them is a tour... I know they probably hate the idea of it but it will sellout and that's where the real bread at for them

Good thing Brandy doesn't need to tour.
BRANDY

Young

Quote from: Rxxf on February 06, 2024, 10:27:17 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 06, 2024, 06:59:52 PMThe collab I would like to see from them is a tour... I know they probably hate the idea of it but it will sellout and that's where the real bread at for them

She needs to reach out and touch the people with her music tbh

It's overdue

I've NEVER seen her live and I'm tight af about it.

And yeah a Branica tour just makes sense.
TBH I think Bran likes the idea of having Mon by her side for a tour

Ulysses

Quote from: Rxxf on February 06, 2024, 10:25:55 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on February 06, 2024, 08:44:43 PM
Thanks again.

Lol.
It is not that serious.
Yeah, I didn't think it was

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rxxf on February 06, 2024, 10:27:17 PM

she doesnt need too but she should want too.  sis hasnt had a real tour for an album since the NSN tour

DopeSoul.

i was just coming in here to say

I would live for a tour with them

M-Rocka

Quote from: Young on February 06, 2024, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 05, 2024, 08:52:12 PMMonica Says She's Open To Work With Brandy for 'The Boy Is Mine' Follow-Up After Past Drama

She answered that the best way she could.
Her Grammy win is with Bran so I understand why the question was asked, I guess.

But, The way people turn that small response into a headline like she's desperate to recreate TBIM is crazy.

The vocals on IABTM though:
Woo

WELCOME BACK BBY!!!!!!! :stressed:

Sovereign.

February 08, 2024, 07:18:27 PM #53 Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 07:20:06 PM by Sovereign.
A tour would make the most sense.

They've both worked hard to solidify their identities apart and I think their proud of "The Boy Is Mine" and what it did for both careers but I imagine they can resent some of the results of always being compared and the controversy that came along with the success.

I feel like Brandy is playing chess right now. She's released the Christmas project, and I'm positive there is so much more in the works for her right now. I'm positive that she wants to tour but she wants it to be ideal! The right sponsors, the right support.

Brandy could do well touring because she doesn't tour much which can incite  quite the demand for her and her team to eat off of.

She's in her legend era and wants to make career moves that align with where she is right now.

Ideally, a Vegas residency is a dream! Brandy in Vegas would be perfect. It'd only need to be a limited engagement because we all know how she feels about touring and wanting to pursue more television and film projects.

I'm excited for her though and I respect that she doesn't engage social media nowadays. Her mental health and happiness >

Ma Lo