I hope Brandy books 100k first week this era!

Started by Afrodisiac15, December 07, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Ma Lo

Well we will need her to release an album first or better yet give a release date before we discuss sales .. Baby steps

Killaxmt

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Girl

Can y?all stop focusing on that shit. Let?s just get a great album

It?s not the human era anymore

i saw let everyone feel how they wanna feel...

nothing wrong with  wanting her album to do well... HELL i want her to sell alot as well.. she deserves it

Afrodisiac15

Right she deserves the success at least a nice opening week for all her hard work.

b7

Sovereign.

Does it matter what she sales? I wish y?all would enjoy the art and TIP. No disrespect but it?s so boring. As long as she?s happy and in good health and produces excellent material everything is will align itself.

brocka4life

It?s 2018. Making predictions and wishes for 1st week sales is LATE.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Killaxmt on December 07, 2018, 08:52:43 PM
I want the respect back! PERIOD!!
n

And you acquire respect by how many records sold? How old are we?  :uhh: The girl remains legendary in spite of.

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
Does it matter what she sales? I wish y?all would enjoy the art and TIP. No disrespect but it?s so boring. As long as she?s happy and in good health and produces excellent material everything is will align itself.
. Not if she sells 10k it won?t lol. Lighten up, We all want the best for our favorite.

brocka4life

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Sadly, the sales will determine if some of them like the album or not.