K Michelle lash Demitri on IG live a bit

Started by Drogon, September 15, 2020, 06:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

that avi should be cause for an immediate ban!

Drogon

Quote from: demitri.petty on September 15, 2020, 06:12:13 PM
Lol if y'all found that, go find the videos where she invited me to join her live TWICE (on two different occasions). Is this BrandySource or DemitriSource?

You know K dont be caring about none if that when you disrespect her

You right along with Champ now and he use to hang out with her lol

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Vonc2002

Was Scotty lashed as well?  He deserves to be if not
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Drogon

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 15, 2020, 06:25:03 PM
Lol if y'all found that, go find the videos where she invited me to join her live TWICE (on two different occasions). Is this BrandySource or DemitriSource?
post the DMs

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drogon on September 15, 2020, 11:23:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 15, 2020, 06:25:03 PM
post the DMs

Vonc2002

DMs bout as real as the season of Real-world he was on

Vonc2002

Scott.

demitri.petty