f
f
f
f

these criminals just get more and more low budget :disgusted:

ton

CHOKE

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

yummy

the shooting happened in the manager's office so I'm pretty sure this was a planned attack and not another mass shooting

would be nice if these news outlets would clarify that sort of stuff instead of playing into people's paranoia

:udontlookok:

….ok.

Quote from: yummy on April 20, 2021, 01:53:58 PM
the shooting happened in the manager's office so I'm pretty sure this was a planned attack and not another mass shooting

would be nice if these news outlets would clarify that sort of stuff instead of playing into people's paranoia

bfnnffnnfnf

I do get a feeling they're taking every shooting now and padding the mess for drama and to play up a "mass shootings everywhere!" narrative

It's entertaining tho so I'll take it 🤷🏾

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 20, 2021, 01:57:21 PM

bfnnffnnfnf

I do get a feeling they're taking every shooting now and padding the mess for drama and to play up a "mass shootings everywhere!" narrative

!!!
Hopefully this will stir the masses to move to stricter gun laws

how u let him cheat

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 20, 2021, 01:57:21 PM

bfnnffnnfnf

they are

but if it means SCARING these fags into demanding/voting for some gun control measures

i'll allow it
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!